Chapter30: China

I slept in a little late the next morning and Heather and Gwen were tickling me awake.
"your dad said to wake up!" Gwen yelled in my face.
"Fine" I groaned then rolled out of bed to get dressed.

I looked in the mirror and smiled. Then I went to loser class with Heather, Gwen and everybody Else until until we landed.
"Welcome to china!" Dad said. "Your challenge starts off with a race, we have a selection of vehicles for you but their first come first served." Just then dad's phone started ringing, dad answered to who ever it was.
"Yeah McLean here,?yeah I'm trying to make a show here"
Duncan, Alejandro, and Heather kept asking if they should go and dad said "yes, ok" making it sound like they could go so everyone but me ran off.
"Who said you could go?!" Dad called out and I walked with him to the finish line.
Alejandro
Chris said we could go Duncan and I wanted the bike but I saw a skate board.
"Duncan my friend the bike is yours I will just have to use the skateboard" I said. I looked to see what everyone else was using Gwen took the tricycle, Heather wore stupid shoes, Sierra took a pogo stick, and Noah with a donkey. I didn't see Amanda anywhere I hopped she was okay.

Amanda
Dad and I waited at the finish line for everyone else to arrive When everyone finally did arrived dad rang the gong and took us inside a Chinese restaurant.
"To win today's challenge you need to eat all of the dishes served to you opening your mouth to prove it went down."
I noticed dad was wearing another weird costume oh why?
"Wait Daddy is this one of the nasty eating challenge?" I asked.
"Oh right forgot... today Amanda is sitting out of this challenge"
Dad said.
"Why princess?" Noah asked.
"She's a vegetarian"  Dad said. I nodded then got up and stood next to dad.Just then we heard the music bell and dad took the start.

Gwen is blanley not cheating Noah is Cody and Heather wins taking Gwen and Amanda to first class

Heather won the challenge and is taking Gwen to first class I'll just have to either sneak in or sleep in my room.

Noah
At the elimination ceremony we all knew what needed to be done so of course I voted for Sierra, I wanted my princess to be happy.
Chris read out the votes Gwen, Gwen, Gwen, Sierra, Sierra, Sierra" I looked at Amanda and she looked sad.
"How are there three votes for Gwen?" Amanda asked. Sierra smiled evilly and I glared at her.
"Me Duncan and Gwen said"
"I had to vote for Gwen because of Courtney" Duncan said. "She though I was still into Gwen I'm sorry"
Gwen?" Amanda asked.
"I wanted to quit I'm sorry manda"
Amanda watch as Gwen and Sierra jumped out.

"Thank you for Sierra" Amanda whispered to me. I smiled and kissed her cheek. I smiled and she smiled back.then gave a sad smile. // confession "poor Amanda I  bet she really misses Gwen but at least I finally Sierra is gone."// end of confession. Amanda got up probably to put her pajamas on and go to first class with Heather she's replacement for Gwen eliminating herself. I sighed.
"dude you know she wants to be With her friends" Duncan said.
"I know I just wish she would stay out here with me" I replied.
"I know but she's a girl she wants to do girl things so just give her some space"
"ok" I sighed. "But you do know we're the only guys on the show and all the girls are in first class.

Amanda
//confession so long Sierra your reign of terror is over, Gwen I miss you I wish you didn't quit // end of confession.
I am so glad Sierra is finally gone I just wish all of my problems were solved my other problem is Gwen being gone I miss her already. I went to dad's room to say good night then went to go shower , brushed my teeth and hair.then grabbed my pajamas and put them on before joining Heather in first class.
"Mandi!" Heather cheered when I walked in.
"Mandy come sit I'm just watching the lion king" Heather said.

"Let me make popcorn first" I said.
"So your dad gave you permission to join me in here?"

"Yeah, I've been trying to tell you he's kinda awesome" Heather  started laughing and I couldn't help but joining in.
When the popcorn was ready I took a seat next to Heather then she leaned over giving me a hug.
"Today was awesome, we got Sierra out and I won the challenge the only low is Gwen."

"It has been a pretty epic summer" I said trying to end the night on a happy noteI fell asleep talking to Heather, the show was almost over but I was getting exited to see Clair soon I hope that Heather, Gwen, Noah and Alejandro and everyone else will still be my friends and boyfriend after the show is over, but for now I just wanted to enjoy the rest of my summer.