Chapter 15: Look at me now

I woke up the next morning in a very good mood. I wanted to thank Alejandro for rescuing me in the Amazon, but before I could I needed to get ready for the day. I went to get dressed
Then I wanted to go chill with the Amazons for a bit.

 I went to get dressed Then I wanted to go chill with the Amazons for a bit

"Hi Manda Gwen said when I walked in.
"Hi"  I said taking a seat next to her I opened my notebook and started doodling everyone I was making something for Clair, I was hoping that dad would mail it home when I finished, it was going to be her late birthday gift when I have everyone done I'll ask them to create a little bio on their page. I just needed the dorks, crazy and chicken strip AKA Cody and Sierra. I had to ask Sierra about the ones who couldn't create a bio due to elimination. Sierra has a huge total drama blog so she's finally useful for something. When I finished drawing Cody and Sierra I put my notebook down then went to my room to get my guitar I wanted to play a song. I gathered everyone and had them meet in the common area.
"I want to dedicate this song to my dad, Clair and everyone else,Clair wrote this." I began to play.

"That was awesome Mandi!" Heather said. I smiled and looked over at dad I could see tears of happiness in his eyes. I told everyone I'd be back and dad and I walked to the suite.
"I'm so proud of you for that song Amanda" dad said.
"Thanks you, Clair and everyone else has helped me to become me... the me that I want to be" I said.
"I'm glad, so is this anew chapter in your life?"
"I guess" I said shrugging.
"I'm glad that you dedicated the song to me" dad said.
"I want you to know that you're part of the reason why I got over my stage fright.
"Oh Amanda I'm so happy to hear that." Dad said pulling me into a hug.
I smiled and told dad I was going back to see everyone else.
"Hey Amanda , will you play another song" Lindsay asked
"sure, any requests?" I asked.
"Do what's my name? Sierra said.
"Ok but I'll need backup, how about... Alejandro , Owen and Cody ."
"Ok" the boys said and I set up what I needed then began and the boys sang the back up.

"We sounded great together" Alejandro said. I nodded with a smile then packed up my stuff, I wanted to go back to my room and work on my dancing, I still wanted to focuses on that, I could be in a musical or movie one day if I keep
practicing.

Noah
// confession"I'm a little disappointed Amanda didn't chose me to be part of her backup I know she's good friends with Alejandro but what about Cody and owen that's confusing"// end of confession. I went to Amanda's room and found her doing her dance routines. I cleared my throat to let her know I was there she turned in my direction.
"Noah What's up!?" She asked.
"I just wanted to know why you didn't pick me to be part of your back up for the song" I said.
"I'm sorry I just didn't think you'd be interested I'll let you sing with me next time though, I promise"
I nodded my head then let her go back to practicing her dancing.
Amanda
I didn't mean to make Noah feel like he wasn't important to me, I just though it wasn't something he wanted to be part of. Next time I'll make sure that I do a duet with him. I ran out of my room to find Alejandro. Alejandro was in the common area getting something to eat.
"Alejandro" I said as I took a seat. "I wanted to say thank you for rescuing me in the Amazon yesterday" I said.
"Of course" Alejandro said "I can't let my best friend die"
I giggled and gave Alejandro a playful shove then headed back to my room. I got into my pajamas, it was a long day and I wanted my rest, before I got into my bed, there was a knock on the door, it was Gwen.
"Hey you want to come hang in first class? Everyone's asleep except for me and Heather so you won't have to worry about Courtney and Sierra". I told Gwen I'd be there in a minute I grabbed my earbuds, notebook and movie case. In first class I put in over the hedge, and began doodling in my notebook drawing a castle on the water. I put my seat down and tried falling asleep, we had a big day tomorrow it's my eighteenth birthday and we're going to one of the most beautiful places on the planet.