Chapter6: Yukon

When I woke up I went to get dressed. I made sure to dress as warm as possible because we're going to the Yukon today.

I left my hair the way it usual is down and wavy

I left my hair the way it usual is down and wavy. After we landed dad had us gather around together. It was cold and everyone was shivering. Dad handed me a jacket and everyone started complaining.
"Um hello where are our coats?" Courtney whined.
"I ordered coats for everyone there just not here yet" dad said.
I glared at Courtney then shot back. "Yeah that and even if we did have a coat for you, you wouldn't get one!" I screamed.
Dad decided to get the challenge started before I killed Courtney.
"For today's challenge all you have to do is cross the lake. Crossing the lake used to be easy when it was frozen completely, but thanks to global warming earth is becoming more interesting. You need to get across by jumping from ice flow to ice flow. Once you get across you have to make your way to the dog sled, first team member to the sled will become the dog and pick up the rest of your team members at the meeting points marked by the flags along the way." We waited for dad to say go and when he did we all ran to the first ice flows jumping across. I went across slow enough so I didn't have to pull the sled, but quick enough so I didn't have to wait at a flog post. I don't think dad would actually make me pull the sled but I still didn't want to risk it. The rest of my team was doing ok, Noah and Owen helped each other out and Izzy was doing flips. I made my way across but stopped halfway when I saw Alejandro flirting and kissing Bridget. It makes me so angry that he's trying to use all the girls on this show. I saw that Tyler made it to the sled first so I quickly got across and hopped  in with Izzy. Tyler started pulling me and Izzy in the sled.
"If you see anyone just yell out" Tyler said.
"There's Tyler!" Izzy said.
"I meant other than me."
Noah ran up and got into the back of the sled, "look it's Noah."  A lot of time passed and when we got Alejandro at a meeting point Bridget was stuck to the pole. I glared at Alejandro.
"What did you do?!" I said through my teeth. Alejandro looked away which pissed me off. We got Owen not much longer, and he looked upset or tired I'm not sure.
"What's the matter big o?"  Izzy asked.
"I haven't eaten in hours, I wish we were in Russia there building the worlds biggest cake."
"Wow!"
Just then we noticed Tyler wasn't moving. Ok he was but the sled wasn't moving and Tyler wasn't going anywhere.
"Tyler just go" Noah said.
"I'm trying my court shoes don't work on ice." 
The ice cracked and we almost plummeted down but Tyler saved us by holding on to the ice we all climbed up and started moving again we flew by team victory then saw team Amazon ahead.
"Owen lean forward!" Noah yelled, Owen obeyed then we flew past the Amazons and scored the win. In first class everyone discussed strategy to help us get into first class again. I was doodling in my note book drawing dragons and other fictional Creatures I wondered how the Amazons were doing so I got up to go see them, I didn't care if Courtney was there or not.
"Hey guys how are you in here?" I asked the Amazons.
"We good but we would be a lot better if you were on our team" Heather said.
"Well do you want to have a slumber party in my room?" I asked.
"Yes" Heather said getting up. I actually don't mind Heather a lot, it's Courtney who's the wicked bitch of the west. I have watched the show enough to figure that out, and to know if Heather's playing me and I can tell she's not, She's not evil. If Courtney wasn't on the Amazon team I would have loved to be on team Amazon with Sierra,Heather, Gwen and Cody. They're not as bad as I thought. I showed Heather around my room and then I turned on my tv and put on mean girls and Heather and I climbed into my double bed.
"Mean girls? You remembered!" Heather said.
"Of course I did, I could never forget" I said. "I know Bridget was voted off, I'm going to kill Alejandro for that, I'm getting revenge.I know I didn't know Bridget that well but she's a cool girl and fun to be around."
"I know, I'll help you take Alejandro down."
Both of us fell asleep before it was half over I guess we were really tired, but we sure were going to need our sleep for the next destination.