New house but not home

As I walked in, I was astonished. This house, I have to admit, is a lot better than my old house. The kitchen has a dishwasher and lots of appliances. The living room had a brick fireplace and was about two times the size of my old one. I went to view the rooms. I figured since it is my birthday and my mother made me move, that I deserve to pick my own room. The first one was nice but it was pretty small with a small closet. Eh. On the the next room. The next room was enormous! It had its own bathroom ad a walk-in closet! Oh yeah, this, is my room!

"Ana, where at you?" I heard my mother tell.

"I'm in my new room." I yelled back. I hear my mothers footsteps coming up the stairs then I saw her in my doorway.

"And why do you think this is your room?" My mother asked bluntly.

"Well, if you must know, I think since it my birthday and you made me move, I deserve to pick my room." I said confidently.

My mother laughed at that remark.

"Ha. Well I'm sorry to say, but this is my room."

"Mom! I have so many much more stuff than you and not to mention that I take so much longer in the bathroom!" I said very angry.

"We'll, Ana, I'm the adult and I get to make the rules."

"But mom-"

"No buts. This conversation is over." Said my mother cutting me off.

I stomped to my new room. This was so unfair! I saw some movers putting my bed into my room. Well, at least I can rest. It's been a long day. I went into my room and flopped on my bed. I fell asleep in an instant. Lets hope my dreams take me to a happier place.