The walk and the new "friend"

I woke up about 2 hours later and it was about 5:00. I went downstairs To get a snack an I found my mother fast asleep on the couch. I was really bored and wanted to explore the development. So I wrote a note saying: "mom,

I'm going to take a walk around the development. Ill be back by 7:00.

Love, Ana." I walked out the door being as quiet as possible. I walked about a block and saw a beautiful sight. It was a boy. He had brunette hair and had long beautiful bangs and beautiful ocean blue eyes. What am I kidding, his entire face is gorgeous!

He was too gorgeous. Because of me staring at his gorgeousness, I ran straight into a stop sign. I really hope he didn't see that. I fell straight to the ground and got a little dizzy. I saw him start to run over to me. Oh no. He saw.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!" Said that gorgeous boy.

"Um yeah. I'm fine." I said while staring into his eyes. Boy, was he hot!

"You took a pretty hard slam there." He said with a chuckle and sat me down at the nearest park bench.

"Yeah. Haha I'm not the most limber person you could say."

"I'm Aaron. You are?"

"I'm... Um."I was too caught up in his features that I couldn't even remember my name!

"Oh yeah. I'm Ana." I said feeling a little bit nervous. He chuckled a little bit.

"Well, Ana, it's nice to meet you. I've never seen you around her before."

"Yeah I actually just got moved in Today. I live about a block away."

"That makes sense. How old are you?"

"I'm 15 today."

"We'll happy birthday! I'm 15 too. Maybe we will be in some of the same classes together." He said with a smile.

"Maybe."

Then I remembered that I told my mom I would be home at 7:00. I tried to check my phone. Crap. It was dead.

"Um, Aaron, do you know what time it is? My phone died."

"Yeah," he got out his phone. ,"it's 6:45."

"Well, I told my mom I would be home by 7:00 so I should probably get going." I really didn't want to leave.

"Oh okay. Here," he said and grabbed my arm. He got out a own an wrote his number on my arm. ," text me sometime." He said. Oh. My. God. A gorgeous boy just gave me his number. I'm dreaming.

"I will." I said with a big grin "Ill see you tomorrow? Bye." Said Aaron and let me leave. I walked all the way home and we i got inside, I saw my mom sanding with her arms crossed. She did not look happy.Crap.