The meeting

I woke up at 6:30 am with my alarm going off for school. I actually slept on my bed last night. But, Aaron did too. We are inseparable. I got out I bed, put on my makeup, brushed my teeth and hair, and went to eat breakfast. It was 6:45 now and we left at 7:10 because it took us only about 10 minutes to get there and school started at 7:30. I sat at the table and felt two arms wrap around me from behind. It was Aaron.

"Good morning." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Good morning." I said. Aaron got his cereal and sat down across from me. I think he could tell I was a worried about school.

"What's gonna happen today?" I asked to break the silence. He looked at me with serious eyes.

"Well, to be honest with you, you are probably going to have many stares and many people asking you questions. The teachers are going to be questioning you to to find out the problem and who it was." Aaron told me.

"But I don't want anybody to get in trouble. I just don't want them to keep bullying people." I argued.

"Maybe getting punished is the only way to stop them bullying people."

"But," I paused, "what if they see me and try to talk to or bully me?" I asked.

Aaron put his hand on mine.

"You have to stay strong. For me, for my parents, for your friends, and most importantly, for yourself. You can't let it bother you. Don't worry, I will be with you for the day. You can do it. I know you can." Aaron said rubbing my hand and flashing me a smile. His teeth were as white as snow and it made his smile even more gorgeous than ever. I smiled not worrying as much because Aaron would be with me. It was about time to leave so Aaron and I grabbed out back packs and headed out. Right away he grabbed my hand and intertwined out fingers. I could feel the cool spring air flowing through my hair as we walked to school. We approached our school and stopped right outside I the door. To be honest, I am worried but, Aaron took a lot if weight off of my shoulders by being here for me an telling me that it will be okay.

"Are you ready?" Aaron said. I looked at him with a straight face and said,

"Not really." He let out a small chuckle.

"You will be just fine. I promise. And remember, I will be with you all day." Aaron said and gave me a peck on the lips. We walked inside and went to my locker. I kept my head down to try and hide my face but it wasn't working very well because as we walked down the hall, I could see people staring and whispering to others while looking at me. It was very uncomfortable. I felt Aaron squeeze my hand to assure me that it was okay. Web we got to my locker, I put my combination in and opened my locker. Right as I was getting my first period materials, my guidance counselor approached me and I stood up. I saw a few kids stare but I tried to ignore it.

" Hello Anna! Welcome back! I need to have a meeting with you in my office so you don't need any of your materials. Our principal will be there too." My guidance counselor said. I put my stuff back i know my locker and stood up.

"Um may Aaron come too? Please?"

I asked. She smiled.

"Why yes, of course. You can follow me." She said as she walked away from my locker. Aaron and I followed her to her office. I have to admit that I am really nervous. As we stepped into her office, I saw my principal, Mr. Owen, sitting in a red chair while my guidance counselor, Ms. Susan, sat in her big green chair.

"You may sit in those two seats right there." Ms. Susan said as she pointed to two yellow chairs. Aaron and I sat down and my hands began to shake. Once again, Aaron squeezed my hand reassuringly as Ms. Susan began to talk.

"This is a place of no judgment," She began," we won't judge you for anything and it's perfectly okay if you need to cry at any time. There are tissues right on the corner of my desk." Ms. Susan said as she pointed to the tissues.

"Now, what made you want to commit suicide? If it has to do with anybody in this school, be perfectly aware that they will not know anything you told me and that it is you that told me." She said. I took a deep breath. Confessing this was going to be even harder than trying to do it...