Together

We must have fell asleep because I woke up in the same position we were in when we fell asleep. He woke up and looked down at me.
"Good morning." He said brightly.
"Good morning." I said.
"You fell asleep last night and I didn't want to wake you so I stayed."
"That just fine." I said with a smile.
He gave me a peck on the lips and I got up. I walked over to my part and said: "hmm. What should I wear today?" I asked him. He sat up.
"I don't know. You look beautiful in everything you wear." Aaron said with a grin. I smiled.
"Well, thank you but that does not help me." I said putting my hands on my hips.
"Then you will have to pick out something yourself. I am no good with fashion." Aaron said while smiling.
"Fine then." I said And turned back to my closet. I picked out a flowy white shirt with a black camisole and a pair of blue faded skinny jeans. I heard Aaron get off of my bed and I turned around. I think he was expecting me to tell him to get out. I felt comfortable in front of him. If we are going to live together, I might as well get changed in front of him.
"You don't have to leave." I told Aaron. He looked at me surprised but then went back and sat on my bed. It felt a little weird at first but I just thought that all he could see was my bra and underwear so it was okay. I stripped down and I could feel Aaron eying me. I put my clothes on and turned around. I caught him staring but he looked away embarrassed. I smirked.
"It's okay to look when you have he opportunity." I said. He seemed somewhat relieved but surprised by my statement. He smirked. I felt a sudden jerk as he pulled me into the bed with him. He started to tickle me and I started to laugh as much as I possibly could.
"NO! NO! AARON! STOP!" I said struggling to get a word out behind my laughter. He started to laugh to and he pushed me under him. He now stopped tickling me and had his hands at both sides of me in a push up position. He just looked into my eyes as if he was looking into my soul.
Then he leaned down on me and kissed me sweetly. He was laying on me now while we kissed. Then he lifted his head up looked at me.
"We should go on a date." Aaron said all I the sudden.
"That sounds great."I said with a smile.
"We are going out for ice cream. Then, we will take a walk and do cute couple things." Aaron said with a smile and he looked proud of himself. I laughed.
"What are we waiting for?! Lets go!" I said and jumped off of my bed. Aaron came racing after me. I waited for him at the door and when he finally came, we walked out hand-and-hand. This was going to e the best date ever!
************************************
A/N: hey guys! Awe! It's getting so cute so far! Finally! Their first date! Well, it only gets better from here! I would love if you voted my story, commented, and read this! Stay strong my lovelies!