Words become actions

I woke up the next morning in Aaron's arms. I haven't slept in my bed in forever! But, I like it that way. It was now Monday. Great. School. Oh how I love school! Hah! Said no kid EVER! I got my shower and got dressed into my plain purple top and skinny jeans with my black and white converses. I went downstairs to get breakfast so I looked in the cabinet for cereal. Suddenly, I felt two arms wrap around me.

"Good morning my sweetheart." Aaron said with a light kiss on the cheek. I smiled.

"Good morning sweetie." I said to Aaron. We made our cereal and walked to school hand-and-hand. Boy do I love him. When we got to school, I got my materials for class and went to first period. It was a long and boring class of history. Uck. I hate history. Always have, always will. I watched the clock. Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock. RING!!! The bell rang and I ran to my locker. I got my stuff for second period and my locker shut right in front of my face.

"Hey there nerd."

Ugh. Taylor.

"H-hi." I stuttered.

"I hear your dating Aaron Boyer."

"Yeah." I said shyly.

"How does a girl like you get a guy like him? I mean look at you!" She pointed to me, "your face is so round, your pale, you have no thigh gap, you have a muffin top stomach, you have loads of acne, and your ugly. And honey, that isn't the least of it."

I felt tears sting my eyes. I couldn't speak.

"Aww cat got your tongue?" Taylor said sneering at me. The tears poured down my face. I couldn't hold them in any more. Then Lindsay and Adele came along.

"Aw why is the poor baby crying now?" Adele said in her devilish tone.

"Because she IS a baby." Taylor said. They all laughed. In my head, it sounded more like a cackle...

"You know, you don't belong here. Nobody wants you here! Probably the only reason Aaron is dating you is out if pity!" Lindsay said. She was probably right.

"Maybe you should just go kill yourself! We obviously don't need you here!" Adele told me. The tears streamed down my face as I ran out the door. I don't know what I'm doing but I can't stay in there. She was right. I did have a round face, I am fat, I am ugly. Everybody would be better off without me. Maybe she was right, maybe I should just kill myself....