First official date

Aaron and i walked for a while and then there was an ice cream shop in front of us.

"What do you want? Aaron asked.

"Hmmm." I thought.

"Anything you want, sweetie." Aaron said as he took my hand. He called me sweetie.

"Ooooo!! Cookies n' cream!" I said like a little kid, "it's always been my favorite."

"Two cookies n' cream ice cream cones, please." Aaron said as he handed the money to the cashier. He gave us our ice cream and we walked away. After we finished our ice cream, we started to walk.

"What to do now?" Aaron said.

"Cute couple things!" I said with a chuckle. Aaron looked like he was thinking then, he shot up light a rocket.

"I have an idea!" Aaron said with a big grin. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me along. When we got so far into our mysterious date, he covered my eyes.

"Where are we? Oh no...I'm scared." I said a little nervous but smiling.

"It's a surprise!" Aaron said excitedly. When he took his hands from my eyes,

We were standing in front of a lake on a dock. Then I saw Aaron take off his shirt and shorts. He was now in boxers.

"What are you doing?" I asked Aaron.

"Swimming. Are you coming" Aaron asked me.

"Are you crazy?! I don't even have a bathing suit!"

"Neither do I. I'm just wearing boxers. Come on, don't be a wimp." Aaron said teasing me. I let out a slight sigh and started to take my clothes off.

"You are a pain!" I said and he chuckled. Aaron quickly jumped in but I hesitated.

"What are you waiting for?" Aaron asked me.

"It looks coooold!!" I whined. Aaron got out and picked me up.

"NO AARON! DON'T-" I was saying until he threw me in. Then Aaron jumped in again.

"Now was that so bad?" Aaron asked me. I have him a look and he laughed.

We were swimming for a few hours and decided to get out. It was getting dark so we started to walk home hand-and-hand.

"I'm freezing!" I said while shivering.

"I can make you warmer." Aaron said and then he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me lightly.

"Do you know how much I love you?" Aaron said.

"How much?" I asked.

"I love you more than the stars in the sky." Aaron said and then kissed me. Then we walked home. We went up to his room.

"Come sit down." Aaron said then patting the bed beside him. I went over and sat with him while he put his arms around me. Then he lied back and he pulled me with him. He looked tired and I did too and we just lied there, not saying a word. I nuzzled my head in his neck and we fell asleep.

************************************

A/N: hey guys! I hope you like my story so far! The quote about Aaron saying how he loves Ana more than the the stars is what my boyfriend said to me so I know how loved it makes you feel:) stay strong my lovelies!