Where now?

Right when I heard those words, I didn't know what would be worse. Having something wrong with my body or having to be taken away from my home. I decided it would be taken way from my home.

"Would you like to hear the good news or bad news first?" Said Dr.Omar.

"Good news first." I said getting kinda nervous.

"You are just fine. I just suggest that you put ice onto those bruises every night 20 minutes on and 20 minutes off. The bad news is that we are going to need to take your mother away."

That's what I was afraid to hear. I felt like I was ready to throw up.

"You are going to need to go home and the police will be there to escort your mother. They will tell you what is happening from there." Said Dr. Omar. I nodded and Aaron and I walked out hand-and-hand to the car.

I kept my head down thinking about what was going to happen. There was so much going through my head.

"Hey. Are you okay?" Said Aaron.

"I don't know. I really don't know." I said.

"It's going to be okay. I promise."

"What is going to happen to me? Where am I going to go?" I said. I could feel the tears stinging my eyes.

"We will figure it out when we talk to the Police." Aaron said. The rest of the car ride was quiet. When we got to my house, there were two police cars outside and I could hear my mother screaming. Aaron and I got out of the car and all of the sudden, I saw the police dragging my mother out I the house. Then she saw me.

"YOU TOLD THEM I HIT YOU?! YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT WHEN I GET OUT OF JAIL!!!" I heard my mother yell to me, "YOU WERE A MISTAKE!! YOU NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN BORN!!!" I felt the hot tears coming down my face and Aaron pulled me into a tight hug. I hid my face into his chest while he rubbed my back.

"Shhhhh. It's ok." Aaron said soothingly. My mother was still fighting back as they put her into the police car. The car, with my mother in it, sped off. Then, an officer came to talk to me. I got really nervous.

"Hello. I'm officer Pete. You must be Ana." Said officer Pete shaking m hand.

"And who is this?" Asked officer Pete pointing at Aaron.

"I'm her boyfriend."said Aaron while shaking the officers hand.

"Ana, since your mother is gone and you are only 15, we are going to need to take you to an orphanage. There is nobody in you family that is willing to take you or that is alive to take you. I'm very sorry." I felt hot tears roll down my face.

"You are going to need to get into the car, Ana. We are going to take you to the orphanage." Said officer Pete. No. I couldn't leave. Aaron was all I had. I held on to Aaron tight.

"Ana, get in the car." Officer Pete said a little more strict. Then he grabbed my arm and started to pull me. I screamed and ran to Aaron. Another officer had pulled me too.

"NO!!! PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME!! PLEASE!!!" I screamed while tears streamed down my face.

"AARON! DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME! PLEASE YOU ARE ALL I HAVE!!!" I screamed to Aaron. He looked as if he didn't know what to do. Then, he yelled out something I wasn't expecting.

"She will live with me." Aaron said firmly. I was shocked. The officers stopped pulling and just stood there now knowing what to say.

************************************

A/N: hey guys! Awwww Aaron just told Ana she could live with him! How sweet! I hope you like the story so far! By the way, I'm not wry smart with any of this doctor stuff so it could be wrong. It's my first story but don't worry, there will be more soon! Stay strong my lovelies

~Maddy