It isnt a dream

Aaron's P.o.v

"Have you seen Ana At all today? she was in first period but i didn't see her after." I asked one of my friends. He said no. Everybody I was asking said they hadn't seen her all day. I was starting to get worried. Why wouldn't she be in school? She came to school but I haven't seen her since first period. I saw Taylor and decided I'd ask her.

"Hey Taylor have you seen Ana at all today?" I asked.

"No I haven't," she said putting her hand on my shoulder, "you look stressed. You could come to my house to talk about it." Taylor said rubbing my shoulder. I pushed her hand off.

"Um no thanks." I said and walked away. I shouldn't be worrying. Maybe she just got sick and went home. Ill just go home and check. I'm sure she will be there.

I got to my house and saw that my parents cars weren't there. I walked inside and saw Ana's bookbag. Thank god!

"Ana?" I yelled. No answer. I went upstairs and checked her room. Nope. Weird. I headed for the bathroom and the door was closed. I opened the door and I couldn't believe my eyes. Ana was sanding there with a bottle of pills in her hand.

"It won't open!" She screamed. Her face was stained with tears.

"Ana No!" I yelled and went to grab the pills.

"NO! LET ME GO!" She screamed as I held onto her. I wasn't going to let her go. "LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T BELONG HERE!" She screamed. Tears were pouring down her face. I grabbed the pills from her and threw them across the bathroom. I held her in my arms not letting go. Then I texted my parents telling them what happened and they called 9-1-1. I held Ana in my arms and cradled her while playing with her hair. She was still crying.

"Shhh. It's okay. It's okay." I said trying to soothe her. My parents, ambulances, and the police showed up 10 minutes later and came upstairs to get her. I kissed we forehead and let them take her to the hospital. What made her do it? Why? Then I saw a note on the edge of the sink. I picked it up and started to read it.

It read:

"Dear Aaron,

You have taken so much care of me and have loved me so much the past month. I couldn't ask for anything better. You make me feel amazing and like I'm the only girl in the world. But I don't belong here. I'm a mistake. You don't deserve a girl like me. I'm garbage and your just amazing. Find yourself an amazing girl and live happy. You will be better off without me. I'm sorry but I have to go. It's time for me to leave. I just don't belong here. I hope you will always remember me, Aaron. I love you forever and always.

-Ana"

Tears came to my eyes and fell down my face. This was her suicide note. This is how she would have died. It made me crumble into pieces so small I didn't know if it was even real. I put the note down and covered my face with my hands as I cried. I felt my mom come to my side to comfort me. She held me in her arms as I let out loud sobs. I heard her tell me that Ana was going to be just fine and that I saved her. If It wasn't for me that she would have died. What if it was all because of me? I kept wondering if it was a dream. A nightmare. It just doesn't feel real. None of it but I have to face the fact, it's all a living nightmare.