He's Strange

Lilly's POV

The boy looked at me confused. "n-no I-I shouldn't be h-here." he tries to get up but he grabbed his side in pain. "you need to rest. your really hurt." he looked at me like I was crazy. "no I can't s-stay." he got up as much as he could and tried to limp to the door but failed. "your too weak. please just let me help heal you. then you can be on your way." he looked scared. "f-fine." I helped him up back to the couch. I tucked him back Under the blankets. "t-thanks." I nodded and smiled. he gave me a slights smile back.

"So I'm what's your name anyway?" he was looking at my house but not paying attention to my question. "oh uh what?" I repeated my question. "what's your name?" he looked at the floor not wanting to answer. "Please?" I pouted. "um......its.....j-Justin." I smiled. I always loved that name for some reason. "my names Lilly. nice to meet you justin." he gave a slight smile. "pretty name." I kinda blushed. "thank you. I like yours too." he blushed back. whoever this kid was, he was actually pretty cute.

"W-where did you f-find me?" I looked back over at justin from the fire. "oh um...well I found you behind my porch back in the woods." Justin's eyes widened. "um what's wrong?" he just shook his head. "n-nothing." I just nodded. There's something that's just not right about justin. I don't know how but I need to find out.

2 hours later

Well Justin's pasted out on my couch again and I'm just sitting by the fire watching the sparks go through the chimney. "Oh, oh, oh, it's magic you know oh oh. never believe it's not so." I sang lightly enjoying the soothing relaxation my body was feeling. "you have a nice voice." I turn around to see justin awake. "o-oh t-thanks." I stuttered. he just kept looking at me. "so justin what happened? I found you all hurt and beat up." he didn't speak to me once again. "I-I don't wanna t-talk about it." I just sighed. "alright whatever."

I still sat their watching the flames. "h-hey l-Lilly?" I kept looking at the fire but also answering Justin's question. "yeah?" he seemed nervous. "where's the b-bathroom?" I got up and took his blanket off helping him off the couch. "it's over by the kitchen I'll take you there." I wrapped Justin's arm around my neck and lead him to the bathroom. "here ya go." I opened the door to the bathroom and helped him Inside. "I'll be out here if you need me." he nodded and closed the door.

20 minutes later

How long does it take to use the bathroom? I walked over to the door knocking on it. "Hey justin you ok in their?" he didn't answer back. "justin?" still no answer. "I'm coming in." I didn't hear any noise so I guess I could. slowly opening the door I saw justin laying there on the floor. "Justin's are you ok!?" I tried getting him up but he was out cold. "c'mon justin wake up please." I tried to see if he still had a heartbeat. he did but it was really fast. "uhhh." I tries to pick him up and tend to him which was barely doable. I lead him back over to the couch. "there you go jay." I laid him down and covered him. "did I just call him jay?" oh I better not do that. "I-I c-can't." I heard justin talking in his sleep. I sat down next to him and rubbed his arms. "It's ok." I whispered. he seemed to be less tense. "well ok then?"

I just sat their admiring him sleep. I wish he could stay do I had a friend. he seems pretty nice but what am I saying? I'm not pretty. he's too good looking for a girl like me. I sat their is despair. He looked really tired and beat up. I hope he's ok.

Maybe I could make food to ease my mind? yeah that sounds good and make justin some too. I went to the kitchen and made some hamburgers. I love meat so much I don't know why. more than the average person does. watching the great sizzle under the patty made me even hungrier. "hurry up."

I danced once the food was done. "Alrighty then." I sat out burgers on separate plates with buns and everything else. I tried to wake justin up. "Jayy wake upppp." he slightly groaned and fluttered his eyes open. wow those beautiful brown eyes. "would you like some food?" he nodded and sat up but let out a groan. "thanks Lilly." I smiled and handed him his food. "burgers?" I nodded. "I um don't think I can eat this." I scuffed. "well I made it and it's all I got so please eat." he looked sad. "I'll try I guess." he took a bite of the burger but I could see something was wrong when he are it. "what's wrong?" he just sat there for a second then ran to the kitchen door. "JUSTIN!!!" He didn't even seem to care. he jut ran and ran till I couldn't see him. "please come back."

--------------------------------------

Updated. sorry it's short. I'm really tired😴😴 haha but yeah please at least 5 votes and comment for another update. love ya guys!!