Hide and Kill

(Listen to HeartBeat Slowing Down by The All American Rejects)

Lilly's POV

Hearing my name I instantly slow down my breathing. "I c-can s-smell you." hearing the beasts voice made chills run up my spine.

Please don't find me of gosh. panicking I start trying to think of possible solutions of escaping but deep down I know I'm dead.

I was breathing quietly to the point only god could her it himself but the problem was, from breathing so slow I needed to take a deep breath. I was scared though cause then he could smell my breath. slowly taking a deep breath I inhaled quietly then exhaled. success. "A-pole with c-cinnamon m-mint." oh my god he knew what the scents ere that I brushed my teeth with. "y-you s-smell g-good." I just wanted to scream and run but I knew that wasn't an option. i started praying he wouldn't find me. "l-liilyyyy."

Oh god. my breathing hitched. "dang it." I clamped my mouth shut just realizing I spoke. "c-can't h-hide for l-long." tears started to run down my face.

"I-I only w-want y-you." oh gosh is this what I it's like to be the person in a horror movie? I always laughed at how they reacted and here I am acting the same way.

Looking through the open hole that was made, I saw a dark shape running through the floor. He was right by me yet he ha no clue. just the scent of my breath.

"L-Lilly." I curled myself into a ball trying not to freak out rate on sight. I was in a very small compartment that was shut by a door in the wall of my parents closet. it was very smart idea for people but not killer creatures that can smell your every scent. "I-I know y-your in h-here." slowly watching his movements the closet door opens. oh my god, oh my god! to a normal person you would be able to see the crease from the compartment, but with his I'm sure he can. I'm a so dead now. "y-your in h-here. I c-can s-smell y-you." his voice is down right petrifying. it's deep yep you can hear the hint of sneaky devilish tone in it making him sound innocent and luring. everytime he spoke it made my heart skip a beat. it was just weird yet so memorizing.

Through the hole with out even having to bend down I see his face skim the side of the wall. Has he not seen the hole or creases yet? moving his back his eyes stop rate on the hole. "no." I whisper but yet to loudly. his eyes open wider but with more aggression causing his iris to turn from that brown to a deep blood red. my heart is beating so hard that my chest hurts.

"W-where are y-you!!!!" He roars sending a piercing sound to rush through every part of the house including my sensitive ears. "owe." he surely heard me cause his head snaps back down to where he was searching the wall.

I hear the rough breathing of his ragged breath hitting the wall where my arm is making it heat up with every breath he takes. I can even feel the death of his breath on my clean skin. slowly moving his head he begins to growl in frustration. "Help me" I whisper to myself.

Immediately feeling regret he hits the wall with all his monster out weight. "Y-YOUR M-MINE!!" Repeatedly I feel the walls breaking and moving around me.

I look through the hole to see my parents room is trashed. before I can relax a great screeching noise fills my ears. he dug his sharp nasty claws through the wall making the marks at lest 3 inches deep. I panic. will he ever leave or is he actually gonna wait till he finds me?

"NOOOOOO!!!" Rate then I hear a voice screaming in agony. I look back through the hole to see nothing but destroyed materials. is it safe? I aka myself. I hear nothing, no breathing except my own and......a human? looking more trough the whole I see a familiar body. noticing the features I instantly recognize the person. I quickly unlatch the lock and slowly step out of the hidden wall he just couldn't seem to find. crawling over the body I fully see scars all over the back legs and arms and well everywhere. poor kid. I slowly turn him over seeing that it's non either than...."j-Justin?" he did this all? but how?

I scan his face seeing nothing pain and regret. there's just on etching that's different than last time I saw him. there was a scar from the bottom of his eye to the middle of his cheek. It the. Was at the top of his eye leading above his eyebrow.

"How do you manage these scars?" I gently glide my hand across the fresh new scar. it's hard yet something different about it. it feels warm? I then glide my hand back down to his body. he showed me them last night. I glided my hand on everyone of his scars. they were beautiful yet how could I be doing this yet he just tried to slaughter me? or did he even want that?

Repeating the words "your mine." In my head became very interesting. I look back down to study his body. he's so beautiful and yet dangerously ugly. he's dark all over. but maybe their is something Inside him? perhaps hope? studying hi one last time. I kiss my fingers and touch the newly formed scar. "I might be afraid but I can't help but want you stay."

-----------------------------------

Shewfffff!!!!! Got it done!! :D hope it's good!! I'm sorry it's short:( but please like a lot and comment if you want another chapter!! thanks though and love ya guys!!!!;)