*Mine*

(Listen to If I Lose Myself by OneRepublic)

Lilly's POV

"J-justin n-noooo!" I opened the whole curtain so it was against the wall. I grabbed Justin's arms and tried to get him out of the tub. he tried to kill himself by drowning. I checked to see if he was breathing. he wasnt. "n-noo c'mon don't so this to me." his lips were blue and his body was pale and it was scaring me. "why justin? why would you do this?" I started to panic. his body was ice cold and he's always very warm so I know this isn't gonna be good. "Justin please wake up. answer me." I tried shaking him a bit but he didn't even budge. I started to press on his chest. "c'mon justin don't die on me. I need you" it wasn't working so I gave him CPR. "breathe justin breathe" I just sat there at stared at him not even once giving up on him. "justin cmon!! you can't leave me now!!" I started to feel wet spots flow down my cheeks. I checked his pulse again. nothing. I tried to see if He was even getting a faint breathe but still nothing. "j-jay..." I hovered over him giving it one last try. I pressed as hard as could on his chest. I did that at least 5 times. I didn't want to give up but he wasn't responding not even a little. I screamed letting all my anger and sadness out. "F*CKKKKKKKK!!!!!" I looked down at his lifeless body. tears fell from my eyes dropping on to his shirtless chest. My sobs became louder making it high enough to fill the house. I pinched his nose and breathed into his mouth one last time. I took a deep breath and blew. letting my sadness consume me I collapsed letting my face puff up into a red ball. "P-please come back. I need you j-jay. Your all I h-have."

No POV

Silence filled the room leaving not even a little reassurance. She laid there crying her heart out having nothing left to Believe in. he was all she had. her only friend. the only one that ever understood her. her own family never even cared about what she was doing or how she felt, but he did. he needed her like she needed him. they were perfect for one another. their problems was what brought them together.

Lilly's POV

I was crying so hard that I didn't realize a movement under me till I looked up. I saw justin coughing so hard that he was chucking up water. "justin!!!!" I pick his head up and his back so he was in a sitting position. "just let it out." he was trying to breathe but the water was blocking it. "your doing good just keep going." he eventually stopped coughing and was taking huge breaths. "l-lilly?" I grabbed him in a hug. "j-justin I'm s-so sorry! I n-never meant any of that!! I s-swear!!!!" I then felt a hand rubbing my back. "I-it's o-ok. I'm f-fine now." I pulled away an looked at his beautiful face. "why would you do that? i thought you were gone." he sighed and looked down. "I f-felt bad and that y-you didn't l-like me anymore. I h-hate the p-pain l-Lilly. it's h-hard to have s-someone say that y-you'll never b-be loved." I felt so bad now. "justin I'm soooo sorry! I never meant that! I was just mad cause I thought you were avoiding me...." his eyes were their honey brown instead of that dark black they usually are. "l-Lilly I wasn't t-trying to a-avoid you. I d-didn't want t-to h-hurt you and I'm n-not use t-to people being n-nice to m-me." I gave justin sad eyes while I ran my hand up and down his arm. "well now you do. and I promise to be there for you. no matter what happens." he slightly smiled and wrapped me in a hug. "th-thanks l-lilly" I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face into his neck. "anything for you." He leaned his head on my shoulder slowly feeling his hot breath breathe in and out into my neck.

We sat there for ten minutes just hugging each other. it was comfortable and nice. I eventually pulled away and looked justin in the eyes. "justin?" he stared rate back at me never once leaving my gase. "yes l-lilly?" do you feel comfortable around me?" he sat their in silence until he opened his mouth. "I always d-do. I just never s-seem to show I-it. I'm s-sorry." I just let out a small smile. "it's ok jay. but most importantly do you trust me?" he stared at me with no emotion. I was starting to feel like he didnt, but I know that I'll always trust him because even if he does all these wrong things he never seems to put it on me.

"I d-do. I feel l-like you wouldn't h-hurt me anymore a-and that y-you would b-be there for m-me." I smiled big. I was thinking of all the things we could have. we would always have fun no matter what came to mind. I looked at his lips. I don't think he knows that I like him. I want to tell him so bad but I don't know if I should. gosh it's so complicated cause he's so fragile and he just needs someone that loves him for who he is. I am that person. I would always treat him right. I didn't realize that I was leaning in until I felt his lips on mine. I was shocked at first that he didn't remove them. I slowly started to move my lips. he responded back slowly but eventually matched my movements. I wrapped my arms around his neck. his lips are just so soft. I felt his hands grab my waist and pick me up into his lap. I really like this kid and his kissing is so gentle and sweet. wow.

He moved his lips down to my neck. planting a kiss Everytime he got closer to my collar bone. he then stopped. I was gonna pull away but he then planted his lips on on Espoo which happened to be my sweet spot. he nibbled at my skin causing me to giggle but ten he started so suck on it. I moaned letting pleasure enter my body. I heard him mumbling which I didn't pay attention until he then ran his his hands up and down my waist. "mine." he groaned kissing me harder. I lifted his face up to my lips attaching them once more. he smiled into my lips. I then pulled away and leaned my forehead onto his. "Wow." justin smiled. "yeah wow." this was the first time I've actually seen him smile. not just a little one but a full one. "So mine huh?" he closed his eyes then looked at me with his piercing gaze. "yeah mine." I smiled and planted a soft kiss on his lips. "well then I guess I'm yours."

---------------------------------------

There ya go!!! I hope you like it!!!! Pleaseeeee vote and comment!!!!!! If it's bad I'm sorry!!!! But comment if you want an update. love you!! and thanks!!!!!