Justin?

Lilly's POV

It's been about a couple days since I woke up in the cave. Justin has been doing ok but he seems really weak. He won't eat or anything, and I'm surprised he hasn't changed. Is that normal for him not to within a certain period of time? I just concentrated on other things like where I'm gonna go and how I'm gonna have this baby. I mean my parents hate me cause they think I'm a runaway and if I go back they'll find out I'm prego and then bam! I'm kicked out! So for rate now I'm screwed.

I looked to my right and their sat justin hunched in a ball sleeping. I decided to crawl over to him and shake him lightly. when I touched his shoulder his skin was freezing. that's not good because justin is always warm! like no matter what. I don't know what to do but to hope it's just a sickness or something. "Jayyyyy" I shook him lightly to get him to wake up. he just laid there like a rock. "jay!!!" I pushed him hard and he rolled over and opens his eyes. "w-what? I-is something wrong?" I smiled and rubbed his cheeks. "nothing's wrong jay I just wanted to wake you up cause we have some important stuff to do." he sat up, rubbing his eyes. "and w-what Is t-that?" I stood up and dusted off all the dirt from the cave. "we actually need a house and food justin. not to be mean but I can't raise a baby like this? I can't go back to my parents. they'll kill me knowing it's your child." he frowned and stood up giving me a hug. "b-baby I promise y-you'll be fine. O-ok?" He kissed my cheek and then picked me up bridal style. "what are you doing?" He just smiled and carried me out of the cave. "h-how about I t-take you to the p-park?" I smiled at the thought of a peaceful, quiet, place where kids were playing sometimes. "Of course jay I would love that!" I kissed his nose and he scrunched it up making me giggle.

We finally arrived at the park and surprisingly there was not even one person around. "yes a-all alone." justin smiled and sat me on his lap as he found a bench to sit on. "jay seriously though. where are we gonna go? I'm scared. I can't do this all alone!" I started to cry, tears falling one by one. "n-no baby don't c-cry! j-jay help y-you!!! p-please!!" He rubbed my tears away with his thumb. "this a-all J-justin's f-fault!!" He banged his head on the bench. "jay no!! don't do that baby ok? it's not your fault! we made love and something beautiful came out I it! it's a normal thing. and sooner or later I would have had one with you anyway because I love you so much ok?" I smiled and pecked his lips. He chuckles in return. "there's that cute laugh! you know how much I love to hear that and you never do it? well you should do it often it makes me happy!" He smiled once again and curled his head into my neck. "you s-smell so g-good all the t-time." I laughed at his weird comment. "thanks jay...i guess."

I watches as the birds landed on the ground and pecked at whatever was there. "l-lilly?" I looked up sense justin towers over me by almost a foot. "yeah jay?" his face looked really pale and he looked tired. "I d-don't feel s-so good..." I mentally awed and got up. "c'mon jay let's get you somewhere safe ok?" he nodded and stood up almost falling over. "careful big guy." I helped him walk. "ok so jay I think maybe we could find an old abandoned house or something?" he didn't talk much he would just nod here and there. "aww jay." I felt his forehead and it was ice cold along with the rest of his body. "we have to get you warmed up some how."

We looked for maybe about a couple hours and let me tell ya. it was hard! I finally managed to find one at the end of the street. it was pretty big but looked like it would fall on top of itself at any minute. "Ok jay here's a place. I hope."

I took jay inside and when I went in I'm not kidding. this place looked like an old cabin from the 1800's. "wow! Not bad for looking like crap on the outside! wonder why it was abandoned?" I continued to look around around till I found a bedroom. "ah! here we go jay you'll be find. get some rest." I gently set him down and unfolded the dusty blankets. "eww." I coughed and then covered justin up. hope you get better and warmer. I kissed his forehead and then Sat their just watching him till he fell asleep.

--------------------------------------

So what do you thinks wrong with justin?!?! COMMENT WHAT YA THINK!!

SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE SUMMER HAS BEEN SO BUSY FOR ME!!

And for people still voting and reading and commenting I love you soooo much!!! Thank you!! Have a good end of summer an i try to update oneat time before Wednesday cause school starts IM A SENIOR WHOOOO LOVE YA!!