The End?

Lilly's baby bump at top!^

Lilly's POV

Whoever said you can't love an animal like a human was wrong. I love justin so much and he's basically a mutated dog. he will always be there for me and I'll so the same.

I woke up with this weird feeling in my stomach. I wonder If it was the baby? I gently poked my belly waiting to feel something. but it wasn't just a feeling I actually saw it! I saw it move and my belly pokes up a but for a second and then it was gone. I couldnt believe. a tiny little miracle was being made and it was mine and the best part was that it was Justin's. this would be the Perfect moment except for eveything else that is going on, but rate now I don't care. I just saw the worlds gift happen rate in front of my own eyes and it was me.

I watched As Justin slept peacefully. This boy is so beautiful! I wonder how I ended up with him and not some weirdo? I laughed to myself and just watched him. "Justin baby wake up please." I shook him a little and his head moved but he was still snoring. "Justinnnnn." I stretched out the end to get his attention but it wasn't working. "Fine then no food for you!" He instantly shot his head up and looked at me funny. "Where heartbeat?" He smelled my belly which was weird but then he nodded and left his nose on it. "My pup." He tried smiling even though his teeth were long and sharp. "That's cute. Your trying to smile." He then stopped and made it so I couldn't see his teeth. "Pup will be better that jay?" He frowned and then I realized he's going back to that inacent justin. "Yes jay he will be big and strong like his daddy. He will grow up smart and will be able to control himself. I smiles knowing that's hat justin wants and sure enough he smiles back.

Today was the day that we were gonna get out of this house. It wasn't doing us any good and well I'm starving to death and if I don't eat I'm gonna become a bag of bones which I pretty much look like, and the baby will die.

"C'mon jay we need to go." I grabbed my jacket slipping it on, and going to the door waiting for a giant, furry, beasty looking justin to follow. "Hurry justin! I wanna go! Please?" I turned and saw him running from the back door to me. "Run!!" He laid down. I'm guessing he wants me on his back? I hopped on and held tight knowing that he was gonna take off like a rocket.

We sped through the woods hearing fourwheeler a and dirtbikes. They were chasing us?! I laid my face in his fur feeling the wind go through my hair. "Heartbeat and Lilly ok?" I heard him whimper. "Yes jay were ok." I patted his head and smiled. We were almost to the cave but justin stopped. "Off." What was doing? "But justin their coming?" He he shook his head and didn't move so I took that gesture and got off. He stood back up and put his face rate against mine so put eyes were locked. "Stay in cave. You and heartbeat." I saw his eyes actually start to water. He was gonna cry, but why? What was he gonna do? "Jay end this." My eyes widen as I repeated those words in my head. "No! Jay you can't leave me and drew!! He needs his dad! And I ran away so we could be Together! I don't want you to die! I love you..." Tears fell down my cheeks one by one. "Keep you safe and heartbeat." He smiled, well tried to. "Drew. Me like." He licked my cheek and then Turned around. "Wait!" I cried. "I love you justin. With every being I'm my body. I left everything for you. Thas how much I are about you. I even told my dad I hate him!" I cried and fell to the ground holding myself sense I knew justin wasn't going to. "No cry." He walked back over and laid down licking my tears away. "Jay loves you too. He doing this for you two." He whimpered and stood up. Sometimes I forget how big he is. He towers me like a 8 foot man or even higher. "Jay don't go. We can just keep running together! I beg you!" I started to cry now. I couldn't help all the feelings that were coming out. "Looking at me one last time I hugged around his neck. "Can I kiss you before you leave?" He looked at me with those brown shiny orbs. I saw a tear drop from his eye. "Jay want you to love him forever ok? Rate there he changed back into the real him. He cries in pain as his bones morphed back to his beautiful own self. "L-Lilly." He cried and hugged me. "J-jay don't w-wanna go!!" He held me tight and held his hand on my stomach. "I love you justin. Just stay and we can go!" I croaked out because of my crying. "J-jay do this for you a-and d-drew." He grabbed my face gently. "Th-this is b-because I couldn't t-treat you r-right. I t-take my life f-for you." He leaned in and passionalty kissed me. I couldn't believe I was losing the one person I'll ever find that was made for me and me only. No one else.

I kissed him back and gave him the best I ever could. I'll never see him again, so this was all I could give him for a thank you. Just giving him my love.

He pulled away and wiped my tears. I saw his tear stains and tried not to stare. He was so helpless and innocent. How could they hate this boy so much that didn't even know he was doing wrong? "J-jay have to go l-Lilly." He started to cry again. I l-love you s-so much!! Y-you gave m-me down thing I n-never thought I c-could have. You g-gave me l-love Lilly. S-something I n-never thought p-possible." The last thing it was gonna hear from him wasn't what I wanted to hear yet it was there. "I w-was m-meant to d-die l-Lilly." He let go of my face and there's was nothing for me to stop them. One by one they charged as he held his ground. Their were too many. He was out numbered. But yet there was something that quite didn't go the way it was suppose to..oh thats right. There was that one thing they forgot about. His beast.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- HOPE YOU LIKE IM SO SORRY! THE BOOK IS OVER SENSE I HAVE NO OTHER WAY OF ENDIN IT School stops me from updating! I love you guys!!!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!! CAUSE THEIR WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!! IF YOU DONT COMMENT OR VOTE NO SEQUEL. I ALREADY HAVE THE COVER MADE