I Love You Too

Lilly's POV

Did my ears deceive me? or did I just hear justin say he loves me? I turned over to see a smile in his face while he slept peacefully purring into my chest, instead of my neck.

Playing with his soft hair, I let out a small sight. "Oh jay....the things you do to me." I lightly giggled and cuddled up into his warm body. "Night jay." I slowly closed my eyes falling asleep with sweet bliss.

*Next Morning*

Feeling a cold breeze run past my face I slowly opened my eyes to an empty bed. "justin?" I sat up rubbing my eyes. "oh no." I quickly got up and ran to my closet grabbing one of the shirts I washed justin and some sweats.

I ran downstairs, around the corner. I halted once I saw what was going on. "Oh h-hey lilly. y-your up" I gave a mental sigh of relief. he was just...cooking breakfast? "jay you can cook?"

He lightly chuckled and buttered some toast setting it down by some eggs that were on a plate. "y-yes, now c-come eat." He sat the plate on the table while I slowly headed over and sat down. He eventually came back and sat across from me.

He was actually eating. it warmed my heart. he ate food without wanting to kill someone everytime he sees it. I slowly picked up the fork and dig into my scrambled eggs. "mmmm" they were so good "you l-like?" He smiled. oh how I love that beautiful bright white smile. "Like? nah...i love!" I stuffed my face with more food. "I haven't had an actual breakfast since my parents left!" Justin smiled but then he quit eating. I was concerned. "jay what's wrong?" he just shook his head. "Is it something I said...my parents?" I saw him tense up. I guess it was my parents. which makes me wonder. what happened to his? "jay look at me. please?" he lifted his head a little jut so I could see the top of his eyes looking at me. I walked over and kneeled down holding his hand. "What happened to your parents?" He shifted and then I saw a tear run down his cheek. "jay it's ok you can tell me."

He started to cry. I stood up and took him to the couch. "shhh, jay it's ok. Your gonna be ok." He was now sobbing to the point the collar of my shirt was soaked. "It's a-all my f-fault..." I rubbed his back. "nothing's your fault jay." he looked up at me. I could see so much hurt In those light brown eyes. "I d-did it l-lilly. they d-didn't live a h-happy l-life b-because I'm a m-monster!" I was trying to understand what he was saying but I just couldn't. "I k-killed them l-lilly!!!" I stood their shocked. he started to cry again and fell on the couch, burring his face in my lap.

"You couldn't control it. in no means is it your fault." he was mumbling stuff but I couldn't hear cause of the fact that his face was still in my lap. "then w-why didn't i k-kill y-you?!" I didn't expect him to be so angry. I only saw him angry when he wasn't himself. "j-jay just calm down. I don't know why you didn't but you got over it. you beat it. you shouldn't worry."

"W-worry? I k-killed two p-people that m-meant the world t-to me!!!" I kinda felt taken back. I know what it's like to not have your parents around. but he's right. I don't know what it's like to not then at all in my life. "I'm s-sorry." I looked down. I felt like a terrible person rate now. I slowly stood up pushing him off my lap. "l-lilly....im s-sorry...." I just ignored him and went upstairs to my bedroom. " what's wrong with me?" I went to my bathroom and locked the door. I looked at myself I'm the mirror. "your stupid, you have no heart, and your ugly on the inside and out." I sighed and slid down the side of the shower holding my head in my hands. "I dont deserve anyone. Especially justin."

* 2 hours later *

I was sleeping when I heard a frantic yelling. "L-LILLY!?!?" I looked up but my vision was still blurry from just waking up. "A-ARE YOU O-OK?!?" I didn't feel like answering. I should just let him go on. sides he would be better off without me and my heartless self. I looked at the clock in the bathroom. I've been in here for two hours?! I sighed. "L-LILLY!! Please....i need you..i love you..." the last thing he said just reminded me. he said that last night for the first time. when I heard him say that my heart started to race. did I love him back? every little bit of him was dark even the bright, happy innocent side. I guess you could call it dark love? not just dark. but darkened love. he just gets deeper into that dark hole, but I manage to hold him up. I'm just that little bit of hope that he needs. everyone one needs something and I'm his something.

I slowly stood up and walked to the door. I put my ear against it to hear of justin had left. I could hear sobbing. Slowly opening the door, their sat justin crying and laying against the door. "j-jay?" His head shot up and I started to panic. he stood up and grabbed me in a hug. "I t-though you were h-hurt!" I just stood there. "no I'm fine." he pulled away. "I love you too." He stood their for a minute. "w-what?!" I giggled. "I said, I love you too." He gave a giant smile. I've never seen him smile like that before. it warmed my heart. it first really smile. "Good. cause I will always love you" I laughed. "quoting Whitney Houston I see." he laughed and and kissed me. me of course kissed back. I'm so happy.

---------------------------------------

Hope you liked! It's all I could think of! please comment and vote!!! love you guys!!!