Not again

(Listen to Wake Me Up by Avicii)

Lilly's POV

The dream it felt so real. justin was standing their all innocent and sweet but then the next minute I know he's on top of me trying to rip me to pieces. would that really happen? could justin really be that much of a killer that he would just take someone's life just like that, even if he loved them? surely he would never do that. right?

I was just recalling the dream I had about 5 minutes ago. yes I've been siting here trying to soak it all in. he's a monster that can't be controlled. everyone knows that they can't love either. or be loved for a matter of fact. I feel as if though there's someone that could give him hope. I don't know I I'm the person but I'm sure gonna try.

I sat up from a talk with myself and walked into the kitchen to grab the salad I made earlier. I sat it in the counter studying it. man it looked delicious. I don't think I realized how hungry I was. I grabbed two bowls from the cabinet and scooped some salad into them. I hope justin likes salad. I just thought it was a good idea sense last time a burger or the sight of meat scared him rate out of my house. I took some dressing out of the fridge then walked up the stairs into my room. slowly I opened the door to peek inside. to make sure I didn't wake him or if he was getting up. I was clear so I walked in.

I was by my bed looking at the clock. it was 3 o'clock. I sat on the edge of the bed ready to bounce so he would wake up. But before I did he started mumbling words. I couldn't hear at first but then he got louder. "d-don't hurt m-mate." I scrunched my nose in confusion. what is he talking about? "j-Justin loves m-mate." he started to sniffle which was a hint that he was gonna cry. I rubbed his head trying to comfort him. it didn't work he just got worse. "n-no! we l-love her!" we? whose we? is he talking about another person? poor justin. I tried slighty shaking him so he would wake up. "l-Lilly please be ok....i-I'm s-so sorry!" he was crying. it broke my heart to see him that way. "justin wake up!" I shook him harder making his eyes slowly open. I sighed in relief. "l-lilly!?" he shot up and grabbed me in a hug. "I-I'm sorry. I w-would never h-hurt you!" I was confused. was it the dream? "it's ok justin I'm here. you didn't do anything wrong." I rubbed his back. "w-what do you mean? I thought I k-killed y-you?" my eyes widened in fear. "you thought you k-killed me?" he nodded running my cheek with his thumb. "d-don't cry." I giggled at how cute he was. he's so innocent when he's justin but then when he's a beast he couldn't give a care In the world who's blood is shed. he's complete opposite of himself. has he ever seen himself in the other form? "I'm not gonna cry justin." he smiled and just looked at me. "lunch is ready if ya wanna join me. I promise it's not burgers or meat." he smiled and got off my bed as I did the same.

We both walked downstairs and into my kitchen. "lunch is a salad. is that ok?" he smiled and took a bowl and put dressing on it. "p-perfect." I then grabbed mine and some thousand island dressing on it. I love the flavor I don't know why though. I walked over to the couch and sat next to him. we were close but it didn't bother me I do that with everyone. "so what movie you wanna watch?" he shrugged his shoulders while shoving good in his mouth. he acts like he hasn't ate in ages. "do you eat much?" he stopped eating and swallowed. "I uh.... n-not really......" I frowned. poor kid. "well as long as you stay with me you'll get fat. I giggled making him chuckle in return. His laugh is so cute.

"Ok what about a scary movie?" he didn't look to thrilled but I love them. I don't know why. werewolves and vampires and all those weird creepy creatures just make life so much more interesting. "ok how about a creepy werewolf one?" he just nodded. "ok then." I got up and popped the DVD into the player and presses play. we skipped the trailers and just went straight to the movie. "please don't kill me. I swear I didn't do anything!" suddenly the guys head was ripped off. I looked over at justin who was shaking. "are you ok? I can change it." he didn't even say anything. "justin? hello?" he slowly looked at me. "huh w-what?" I put my hand on his leg. "are you ok? you were out for a minute and were shaking." he just shrugged. "oh sorry. the movie was making me think is all." I wonder. "about?" he just shook his head. "n-nothing." I sighed and nodded. seeing the beast on the movie got me thinking. I never actually saw what he looked like. I only saw his eyes.

"Well I think I'm gonna take a shower. you can do whatever ya want I guess until I'm done." he nodded and just looked at his fingers. "it's ok justin." I smiled at him. he gave small one in return then I headed upstairs.

I turned on the shower once I got in my bathroom. I then went and grabbed some pjs and shut the door. I then jumped in the shower feeling the warm water relieve the tension in my shoulders.

After about 20 minutes I got out. I wrapped the towel around my chest and stepped out. I put on my underwear and bra then my pj pants and a tank top. I then wrapped the towel around my head and walked out.

I wonder what Justin's up to. I walked downstairs to my living room. once I reached it I saw no one in there. "justin?" I walked into the kitchen and he wasn't there either. "Where is he?" I looked everywhere in the house, and couldn't find him. "hmm." I was kinda worried now. I went to the kitchen again to make sure. everything was normal till a red spot caught my eye. it was in my back porch. "justin?" I slowly walked over the to sliding glass door. I grabbed a knife from the drawer incase something happened. I slowly opened the door quietly and stuck my head out. there was a tiny blood splatter near the the corner of the door. "huh?" I slowly stepped fully out and walked over to the blood. "is this for real? or am I seeing things?" I continued to follow a little trail of blood spots.

I then stopped at the corner of my house. we never usually use this side cause of the neighbors but I still need to find out what's going on. I rounded the corner holding the knife firmly in my hands. I held my knife tight but then my grip loosened. "j-justin?"

---------------------------------------

Too short? I'm sorry but hope you like and it's for you briana!!!! Love ya girl!!! I need at least 5 votes and 3 comments for another update!!! PLEAEE guys do this for me!!! I love you!!! and also I have an imagines book for Justin Bieber so if you want one it's all for requests!!! so jut comment or message me!! ;)