I'm Alive and so is He

Lilly's POV

My eyes were shut and my body was still. for once I felt at peace. my mind felt light and I no longer could here Justin's thoughts or in fact him talking. maybe this wasn't such a bad thing? I had no more worries. but what about my parents? they were probably looking for me, but they kept me from justin. I didn't like that, in fact it made me furious! Justin didn't have anyone either. I was his only something, and now there was his baby as well. what have I done? I can't leave him or the baby. they need me.

I tries to open my eyes but I couldn't. w-why can't I move? I was strong enough, I know I was! I kept trying and trying. mind you can do this! justin needs you! I struggled and felt myself getting tired. no. keep going don't give up. never give up, because giving up is not trying.

I concentrated and trued to move my fingers. I felt a little bit of feeling slip into them. yes! just do it again. I kept doing for who knows how long. I could have been out for a week for all I know. at least my heart was still beating. my heart will always be strong.

Finally! I felt like I had feeling in everything again. which means. "owww." I groaned in pain. I could still feel were that douche of a hunter stabbed me. I slowly tried to open my eyes. it hurt real bad let me tell ya.

"L-lilly!!!" My eyes finally fluttered open revealing a blurry figure. "j-jay?" my voice was hoarse and scratchy. "y-yeah b-baby girl, I-it's me." I felt his hand caress my face. "L-Lilly I though y-you left m-me..." I could hear him sobbing. I blinked a couple times an I finally gained my sight back. "Y-your normal again." He smiled that bright, white smile of his. "y-yeah I a-am. y-you were out f-for a w-week. I t-though you d-died lilly, a-along with t-the b-baby." I had to keep myself from crying. he look so heart broken. I know rate now, that if I would have been gone, he would have lost everything in him.

"Nah. you can't get rid of me that easily jay." he sniffled and lifted my head to kiss to it. "I m-missed y-you" I smiled. "I missed you too."

I looked around to see nothing but rock. "where are we?" he sat me up on his lap and rested his hands in my stomach. "the c-cave. it's the o-only place I-I could t-think of." I just nodded. I was fine it's just something didn't feel write. I instantly knew what it was. "um jay...are you wearing any clothes...like at all?" I looked at him and his face was bright red. "n-no...s-sorry" I was laughing. "oh my jay..." I could feel his member through my yoga pants. well that's what I remember wearing last under my hoodie.

"S-sorry lilly. i h-have no c-clothes after I s-shifted." I giggled and stood up. well tried. I felt my body collapse onto warm arms. "c-careful." I nodded and slowly stood up with the help from justin.

"Here jay." I took off my hoodie and handed it to him. "cover yourself." I smiled. I was wearing a t-shirt under it so I was fine. for now anyway. "You'll g-get cold." I shook my head. "I'm fine jay just take it." I nodded slowly and wrapped my hoodie around his exposed body. "As sexy as you looked, that's better." I giggled.

I sat back down onto Justin's lap and rested my head on his chest. he started to purr and I could feel his chest rumbling under my head. "you happy now?" he closes his eyes and breathes out. he was content. "mhmm." he but his hand on my belly and rubbed it. "I l-love you b-both so m-much." I smiled wide. he loved the baby. he still loved me.

"B-baby I w-will always love y-you." he heard me thinking again. oops. "I know. but I was afraid you wouldn't cause of the baby." he pulled his head up and rested in on my shoulder. "I w-was just scared t-that he would b-be like me. I d-do love h-him." my heart started to flutter. "him?" justin kisses the back of my head an smiled. "yeah h-him. I c-can feel h-him." he looked at my stomach and rubbed his hands over it. "I hope he has your personality. your such a sweet guy jay. you know how to treat a lady." I could feel him smile on the back of my neck. "Y-your just saying t-that." he chuckled. "no it's true!" I giggled. "your such a good guy justin. girls would be lucky to have you. but I have you so they can stay away." he chuckled and rubbed his nose on the side instead of the back of my neck. "someone's j-jealous." I rolled my eyes. "nuh uh." he lifted my shirt and his warm hands rubbed it. "y-yeah huh." I smiled and put my hand on top of his. "that feels good." he kisses my cheek and smiled. "good. I c-can't believe there's a baby In their." it was silent for a minute but then he spoke again. "and it's mine..."

I smiled when he said that. it made me so giddy on the inside. I was having his baby. I don't know why but, I felt so happy and I knew I could take care of him. I was ready. well, I felt ready.

"L-Lilly. what should we name him?" I thought for a minute but I couldn't really think. this was hard because I wanted a really special name. he was a special baby. all babies are special but this one, he's unique.

"I don't know jay. I just know that I want it to be unique." he nodded. I looked down at my stomach. "Your hands almost cover my stomach." I giggled and played with his fingers. "y-yeah. I know. t-there b-big arnt they?" he moved them around while they were in my hands. "Lilly c-can you let g-go a minute?" I released his hands and he say them on my stomach again. "what's wrong?" he looked down at my stomach finally and moved his hands around slowly. "jay?" He looked concentrated so I just waited till he was done.

He stopped moving his hands and just left them there. "well?" he scrunched his nose up. let me say it was a adorable! "the b-baby....its...well. h-he's different." I was confused. "what do you mean different? your different, so how much more different could he be?" he sighed and just kept rubbing my small belly with his warm hands. "I m-mean he's s-strong. he's not l-like me." I was debating wether I should be happy or scared. "well is it good or...?" he smiled. "it's g-good. he's l-like me but has y-your heart. he will b-be a me b-but won't k-Kill without c-control." I smiled. "that's great jay! see I told you he would t be bad. and you can play with him and. "l-lilly." He cut me off. "what?" He sighed again. "I'm s-still me. h-he might c-control himself, but I-i...still c-cant." his eyes started to water. "no jay don't cry. you'll be fine I promise! you can still play with him. that won't change a thing! your still his father." he buried his face into my neck. I could feel his hot tears run down it. "shh jay it's ok."

---------------------------------------

Well what ya think? And the pic above is how big jay is compared to Lilly. He's suppose to be bigger but I couldn't find one. And the baby!!! He's so happy!☺️ good for them but hey I bet you don't know what's gonna happen to the little boy though! comment what ya think! and I will not update unless I get at least 20 votes! this book seems to suck and I don't like that. I don't wanna end up deleting it like my others cause I worked really hard on it! but I love ya guys! and thanks!