You Thought Wrong

Lilly's POV

I watched as justin turned. he was screaming in pain but their was nothing I could do. The cops were there and well I'm too fat to do much.

The cops looked in amusement yet terror. Were they still gonna try to kill him after what he's gonna do to them?

I just watched as I held my stomach leaning against the tree. my back was kinda getting soar and my feet hurt as well. This pregnant thing isn't what it's cracked up to be. Brightside, I get a beautiful baby boy out of it.

Justin turned more and more. his teeth snarling out of his mouth and his claws penetrating the fur that was knated.

"SOMEONES hungry!!!" Justin stood up at his 9 foot tall frame and growled at the men. "Now which one of you is it gonna be?!" He got down on all fours and just took off bulldozing them to the ground and ripping each one apart limb by limb.

"J-justin?" I wasn't sure if he still knew it was me or his body just reseted. As I stepped forward he turned my way and just stared at me. "Um j-jay?" His mouth was soaked in red blood followed with shreds of clothes in his teeth. it looked like a horror film.

"I-it's me l-lilly." he stopped and turned his whole body around and stood up on only his hind legs. "h-heartbeat...." He came closer and stopped about 3 feet away. "M-mate?" he fell to his knees and stared at my stomach, slowly placing his head on it. "mmm. m-mine" he seemed to instantly relax from the touch. "y-yes jay. y-yours." He tried to smile but it came out a creepy crooked one.

"Jay....i love you." he looked up as his ears perked. "l-love?" he frowned and sat down. "Like mate?" I smiled and nodded. "yes justin like a mate." he grabbed me and held me in his arms tightly cuddling with me. "justin loves mate." I giggles and nodded. "good." he wrapped himself around me and turned into what it appeared as a giant ball of fur.

"Baby strong." I rubbed his face an kissed his red nose. "Yes just like you ok? he's good though I promise." Justin howled loudly through the woods. He was claiming this as his territory. I don't mind cause the. Anyone that trespasses will probably die.

We were on our way back to the cave but, we needed an actual place. "jay we need a house..and food. This baby and I need food jay.

I sighed and then felt dizzy. I stopped next to a tree and held it with one hand while the other was on my stomach. "L-lilly you ok??" He grabbed my back holding me up.. "just a bit dizzy is all. Im sure I'm fine." I tried smiling but it came out bad.

"L-lilly....Drew. He n-needs something more th-than just water or f-food." Just frowned an shook his head. "no...hes like me!!" He started to pull at his hair and then fell to his knees sobbing. "no jay don't say that. he's gonna be great!"

I slowly kneeled down and rested my head on his shoulder. "he takes after his daddy. strong, confident, smart, brave..." the last one lingered in my mind. he was brave he risked his life for me. that was a big take and he took it.

"You sure? I-im really bad l-lilly..." I just smiled and held his cheeks gently in my palms. "Justin. you are what I say and you are what you wanna be. ok? I love you and this baby does too. no matter what he turns out to be, I'm there and I'll stay. Will you do the same?" His eyes gazed into mine As the Forest light bounced off the trees and made his brown eyes just glow. "F-forever and always l-lilly. im here. I-i love you, and d-drew.."

---------------------------------------

HAHAH YOU GUYS THOUGHT I WAS DONE!! JOKES IM NOT. COMMENT AND VOTE IF YA WANT ME TO KEEP GOING!!!

thanks though guys it mean a lot to me!!! please comment!!!!! And have a good beautiful day!!!

Love ya!!!

By the way the picture is justin eating the cops. Well one at least and imagine him like the wolf pic I had up a few chapters ago