Hes Gone

Lilly's POV

I was silently sleeping with a soft, warm, body lying underneath me. of course it was justins. last night was amazing. he was ruff at first but then he was gentle and caring.

How can someone so ruff, end up being so gentle? I don't know but I don't care. he's so sweet to me.

I slowly opened my eyes to Justin's smiling face. "awww." he was sleeping with a smile. it's was so cute. I kept my head on his chest while I drew circles on it. I traced some of the scars that were across his peck muscles. poor kid, I can't Believe he has to go through this.

I felt a rumbling noise coming from his chest. he was purring again. I wonder why he does that? I jut giggled and kept rubbing his chest. I was just so happy and content rate now. the only thing that could ruin it, would be if justin changed but I think I'm good there.

I was starting to get sleepy so I closed my eyes. it was soothing until I heard a bang. my eyes shot open and I listened for any noise. "Lilly!!!!" crap!!!! my parents are home! "why now!?!?" I shook justin violently. "wake up!!" I whisper, yelled. "W-what? what's g-going on?" he was back to his innocent self again. yay. "my parents are home!" his eyes shot open. "uh...w-what do I d-do?" I tried to think for a minute. "the closet!! Hurry I need to get dressed!" He jumped up and ran toward my closet. he was naked so I couldn't help but stare. he had a nice butt for a guy, not gonna lie. "I grabbed the clothes I have him and threw them at him. "Get dressed while your In there!" He nodded while catching then and ran into the closet slamming it shut. "ok clothes* I jumped off and grabbed my clothes getting them on as fast as I could. I ran to the bathroom so my mom didn't catch me I she came up. "Lilly you there?" she knocked on my bedroom door. "just a minute!!" I finished getting dressed like I was just sleeping alone, which of course I wasn't. I ran out of the bathroom. "act cool"

I opened my bedroom door. "hi mom!" she smiled and hugged me. "hi honey! sorry we were gone so long!" I just kept smiling. "no big deal!" She nodded and walked toward the door. "I'm making breakfast so come down when it's done. I nodded and waited till she left. I closed the door. "OMG!! I slid down the door and once I did the closet door opened and justin came out falling flat on his face. "oh my gosh justin! are you ok?" I crawled toward him and helped him up. "Yeah I-I'm f-fine." I finally stood up straight. "ok so my parents are home and they can't know about what we did. they would be furious toward me. you have to leave some how without them noticing and if you want you can then go to the door and knock like you just got there. I can introduce you then bam they will think we are at least friends!" Justin just stood there and nodded. "ok why are you so quiet? what's wrong?" he shook his head. "d-did I h-hurt you l-last night?" aww he's so sweet again! I love this side of him! he's so innocent. "no jay you didn't." I smiled and gave him a big hug. "you s-sure?" I smiled. "of course. it was the best night of my life." he chuckled and kissed my cheek. "mine t-too." I blushed. "Lilly food!!!" I looked at him and then the window. "jay time to go! my moms calling. remember the plan?" he nodded and and walked towards the window. "good see ya in a couple minutes!" I pecked his lips and ran downstairs.

Once I got to the kitchen all I smelled was a delicious aroma of eggs, and bacon, with jelly on Toast. "Mmm that smells amazing mom!" she giggled and handed me a plate. "why thank you dear. take it to the table." I took the plate and put it in the table, grabbing a chair to sit on. it looked so good. I was eating the eggs when the door bell rang. "I'll get it!" I ran to the door and opened it. there standing was the boy I loved. "Lilly who is it?" I grabbed Justin's hand and led him to the kitchen where my mom was cooking and my dad was sitting at the table reading a newspaper. "mom, dad. this is justin my friend." they looked over and their eyes widened. "oh um nice to meet you" my mom said awkwardly. they judge so bad it's ridiculous. "justin? hmmm where have I heard that name before?" my dad said while putting his newspaper down. "can he join for breakfast?" my mom nodded sl wily while my dad make a scowl.

Just great. they don't like him. is it cause of his scars on his face or is it because he's a boy? I really can't tell with them.

Me and jutin sat down at the table. I of course went to finish my food while justin sat next to me. I was completely comfortable with him I mean we just did the naughty last night. but him on the other hand looked scared. I whispered to justin. "jay what's wrong?" he just kept his head down and played with his fingers.

"So justin, um where do you live?" he looked up and my mom frightened. what is suppose to tell her? he's homeless? no! "I um....l-live by the w-woods. j-just a bit d-down from h-here." he looked at me nervously. "it's ok" I mouthed. "oh! well that's nice. Where do you go to school?" He looked at me. "I'm uh...h-home s-schooled" she just nodded an kept cooking. "I see ya got some nasty scars there. what happened?" me and justin both looked at each other. "I....um... j-just had some b-bad days s-sir." I looked at my dad to see curiosity in his eyes. "bad days huh?" Maybe this was a bad idea.

My dad stood up and pushed his chair in. "well it was nice talking. maybe you should go home now jay." I got up and took justin toward the door. "hold on a minute." I turned around to be face to face with my dad. "uh yeah?" I was so sweaty and nervous rate now. "I wanna talk to justin here." I was shocked. no this is a bad idea. I moves out of the way and look at justin. he looked back at me scared out of his mind. he was shaking.

" so justin you didn't happen to get those scars from...oh I don't know killing someone did ya?" I was so mad rate now. "dad!!! that's not nice! he didn't do anything wrong!" he looked at me. "and how would you know?" I scowled. "cause I was with him while you guys were gone!!!" I clamped my mouth shut. "you what?!" Uh oh.

"I was uh with him?" My dad looked at me then back to justin. "with him?! you don't know what this kid could have done! And you were with a boy alone!" I just looked at justin and mouthed I'm sorry. "and you!" he grabbed justin and slammed him into the wall. "Dad stop! don't hurt him!!" he jut ignored me. "now tell me! where did you get those scars!" I saw a something poking out of my dad's jacket. "what?" I whispered.

"I t-told you s-sir. j-just ran I-into s-some bad p-people on b-bad d-days." my dad just scuffed. "your lying. what's your last name!" he looked so scared. poor justin. "b-bieber.." my dad looked at the ground. "Where have I heard that name before? oh yeah! there was a bieber family that died about a few years ago!" my eyes widened. now he's gonna know justin killed all those people. "dad stop! your hurting his feelings!! let him go already!!!" My dad grabbed justin by the arm and yanked him into the chair. "why so you care about this piece of trash?!" I was beyond mad. he has no idea why Justin's gone through. "He's not trash!! and because...i" I looked at Justin and he shook his head. no matter what anyone said I loved him. I mean he's so sweet to me and he cares about me. he even told me he loves me before I told him. I can't just let my dad take him from me. I'm all justin has. he's lost and alone without me.

"Because i.....love him...." my parents both looked at me like I was crazy. I saw justin shaking his head. "he's more than a friend. he's my boyfriend." I looked at him and smiled. I could see the happiness in his eyes. I wanted to just go up and hug him and say everything's gonna be alright, but I couldn't because my dad just had to be a lawyer.

"He is not your boyfriend!" I was getting to the point I hated my dad with everything in me. "Yes he is!!" he grabbed justin by the throat. "he's not now!" he pulled a gun out of his pocket and held it to Justin's head. "DAD NO!" I ran behind him and grabbed the gun. he dropped it. "run justin!!" he looked at me. there were tears running down his face. "I'll be fine." I smiled.

he took off running through the back door. I looked to see my dad grabbed the gun and ran after justin. "NO, RUN JUSTIN!!!!" He chased after him and the last thing I heard was a loud piercing noise enter my ears.

---------------------------------------

I'm soooo sorry this sucked!!!!! I tried but I'm losing my touch! please vote though. I'll try to make it better!! Also comment on the lat chapter and this one!!! I need your opinions so bad!!! at least 10 votes and 10 comments or no more updates. 10 comments on each chapter!!! I'm serious! I'm not getting enough feed back. but I do love you guys for liking it. well some of you. and please help me out! bye!! xoxo.