This Doesnt Seem Right

Lilly's POV

"Oh my....." Standing before me was nothing the average person would experience. "J-jay?" I started to panic to the point I was shaking. All I heard was a low, deep growl that came from him. "J-jay it's m-me l-lilly....." I was scared out of my mind.

He started to walk towards me, causing my heart to race faster with every step. "please....." I stepped back, trying to stay away from the hideous beast that stood before me.

He bared his teeth making his nasty slimy teeth ooze. "that's gross." He just growled louder making my heart wanting to jump out of my chest which at this point I'm surprised it hasn't. "j-jay remember it's me, Kandy..." he showed no sign of emotion. all that was there was a beast ready to feast on a little scrawny girl with absolutely no Taste. Well to my opinion I don't.

Before I could take another step I fell and hit my head on the ground causing my sight to go blurry. "w-what?" I tries to get up but then I felt pressure on my arms and legs. "n-no, p-please!" I started to feel a hot, moist, vulgar smell hit my face. oh no, he's gonna kill me isn't he? "N-no" I swear I felt my heart stop but of that were the case, I would have gone unconscious.

I turned my head to the side, trying not to smell his nasty rank breath. I could feel his drewl hit my cheek. "EWWW!" I tried to get out of hi grip but his claws just gripped tighter. "owe!!!" I yelled in pain. I could feel the sharp edge of them, dig into my soft flesh. "Please! y-your h-hurting me j-jay!!!" I started to silently cry. he didn't care anymore. no matter how hard he tries to fight, he'll just lose. That thing that hides deep, down inside him isn't what makes him well, him. that thing! is just needs a place in this world, and that's inside justin. he didn't ask for it. it chose him as a part of life.

Coming out of what I thought was just my imagination, I felt a wet, warm, slimy surface glide down my neck. "What the?" Finally gaining my vision back. I saw a tongue licking up and down my neck. "Uh...uh...ahhhh!!!" I wiggled and strained as much as I could. "let m-me go!!!"

Justin just kept licking me everywhere. "Stop!!!!" I started to cry, he could bite me any second and, then I would be dead.

My breathing started to get heavier and, then he stopped. At first I was relieved but then I though maybe he was gonna eat me now. I looked up to see him just starting at me, with those soulless white eyes. We both didn't dare look away. it was like we were in a trans.

His breathing slowed down cause the deep heaviness to be the only thing heard. I didn't know what to do but stare. he could break out of that stare, then instantly kill me.

The weird thing is I've been doing this for 5 minutes now and still nothing. maybe he's waiting for me? I slowly and hesitantly brought my hand up. He didn't flinch or anything just, kept staring at me.

I brought my hand closer to his face getting ready for him to strike at any minute, but he didn't. I slowly placed my hand on his nose. At this moment everything I thought that would go wrong didn't. I was touching a massive killing machine. he didn't move or growl. he let me touch his head like it was a normal thing. "Jay?" I looked into his eyes, and all I saw was my reflection. I never realized how beautiful his eyes were.

As I ran my hand down his nose I get the warm air that came from his mouth. my back was laying against the ground causing it to become sore because he kept me pinned. I then stroked his neck feeling the natted course hair that was dark brown mixed with red from the previous blood that was shed.

I started to panic when he moved his head. is he gonna kill me now? I was becoming paranoid cause what he did, I would never expected. he laid his head on my chest looking up at me. he the. The rest of his body down acting as if he was gonna sleep. I started to stroke his head again. "I love you jay.... But, your scaring me...." I felt him let out a big breath. he was relaxing and for some reason I found myself doing the same. I felt as if I didn't need to worry anymore, even though I should.

I couldn't help but feel my eyelids become heavy. "jay I'm tired.." I began to loose eye sight. No, I had to stay awake. what if he trys to eat me? I can't just let my guard down, but someone how I managed to let it. my eyes slowly slid shut only hearing his monstrous breathing fill my ears till I couldn't hear anymore.

---------------------------------------

I finally updated!! I'm soooo sorry it's short and it sucks but it's late and I'm tired!!! but I did it a use I felt bad! :( but I goes you like and for a better chapter I need at least 10 votes and comments on why you love this book or what your fav chapter is and why....:) thanks an love ya guys!!!