Im Crazy?

Lilly's POV

"NOOO!!" I ran to the back door but my mom stood in front of me. "mom move!" I tried to go around but she just grabbed me. "are you crazy? he just shot my boyfriend!!" I was crying and I didn't realize it. "honey it's for the best." I was beyond confused. "for the best?! how so?! you don't know my life! your barely even here to see it!" I pushed her back leaving her with a shocked face. "yeah. it's bad to say this, but in my case it's not. I care more about him than you guys. he's been here for me more in the last week than you guys have been since I was born!"

I ran to the door but rate when I was about to step out my dad came in. "how could you!!" He put the gun back in his pocket. my face probably looked like a horror scene rate now, but I didn't care. "He was a monster. he killed all those people." he grabbed me and brought me back in locking the door behind him. "you don't even know him!!" I wanted to break down that door so badly and just run, but sadly I couldn't. my dad is twice my size, probably more.

"Lilly it's for your own good." he doesn't even know what he's talking about. "my own good? you don't even talk to me that much anymore! you don't try to either! your only here to support me. you don't even act like a dad!! mom doesn't act like, a mom either!" I was fuming so bad rate now I swear I could kill someone.

I ran for the front door. i can't take this anymore! I needed justin! he was the only one who understands me. he could be dead or hurt and I'm not there to help him. "no way missy!" my dad grabbed me by the waist. "let me go!!" I started kicking and struggling, to get out I his grip. he set me down on the chair that he was sitting on during breakfast. "you are to stay here! your lucky it's summer or you would be under very strict control." I crossed my arms across my chest, while wiping my tears. "I'm gonna do whatever it takes to find him, wether he's alive or dead. I love him an there's nothing you can do to stop me." he raised his eyebrow while looking at my mom. "is that so? well as of rate now your under total lockdown. you are not allowed to leave this house unless you are with us. I'll hire a bodyguard to make sure you don't leave. you will be watched everyone second of everyday, except for private use until you decide to stop acting crazy." I can't believe what I'm hearing. I'm crazy? he shot justin! he didn't even have proof, even though justin did do it, still! "I'm crazy?! I just wanna find the guy I love, that you shot because you assume things!" he just shook his head. "nothing you say is gonna convince me. I'm locking your windows and everything with a. Key that only I have access too. I'm gonna call a man first thing in the morning." I grabbed my hair and screamed. "I hate you!" I ran upstairs crying. I can't believe I just said that to my dad. but I can't help it. you would to if someone you loved dearly was shot my your own family.

I sat on my bed, years falling one by one down my cheek like a rainstorm. looking at my bed and placed face into my pillow. It smelled like justin. just the thought of him made me cry. he's gone. I'll never see him again. "Justin I'm so sorry!" I cried so much my pillow had black spots on it. I also had a headache and felt alone.

I covered myself up with my sheets and flipped my pillow over. "if your still out there jay, I love you. goodnight." I slowly closed my eyes letting sleep slowly take over.

---------------------------------------

I woke up to voices surrounding me. what was going on? am I going crazy? I slowly opened my eyes to see the sun shining through my now locked window. "great." I slowly sat up looking around. I had three windows In My room. I got out of bed and walked over to them. Trying to open the one, my hands slipped and I fell on my butt. "yep there locked for sure." I stood up and dusted myself off. I can't stand him.

I went to my bathroom and cleaned myself up. well half I guess. no point in trying to look nice. I'm under house arrest apparently. I put my hair in a messy bun and was wearing one of the shirts I let justin borrow. it smelt just like him. I swear his scent was everywhere, but I didn't care cause I love the way he smells. I tried not to cry. I just stopped crying once I fell asleep. I put some pajama bottoms on and came out.

I heard the voices again so I went downstairs. once I reached the bottom, the first thing I saw was my dad talking to a really buff guy. must be the new bodyguard. he acts like I'm some fugitive!

Heading back upstairs, my dad caught me. "lilly!" I turned around and didn't bother looking at him. "this is my daughter lilly. she's the one I want you to watch. I know she doesn't look like much but I don't want her leaving and I know she'll try anything she can." the guy just nodded, going along with what my dad just said. "he's your bodyguard so I suggest you better watch yourself and not fool around." I just rolled my eyes. No sense in being mean to the guy, he's just doing his job. "nice to meet you." I half waved and then headed back upstairs. What a great day this will be. note my sarcasm. "I will come find you jay, if it's the last thing I do." I silently sniffled and whispered as I headed to my room.

---------------------------------------

You like? Lilly really Doesnt like her dad! What do you think? is she being to harsh? is her dad being to harsh? comment and vote what ya think!! hope it was good! I'll try to update every night! but please! at least 10 comments or no updates! Everytime I get the comments I automatically will update!! but thanks and love ya guys!!!