Chapter Two

Bruce entered the bat cave distorted. But as usual, Alfred was there to great him.

"Master Bruce." Alfred greeted him. Alfred instantly noticed the harsh frown on Bruce's face with his eyebrows knitted together when he sat in his chair, the cowl thrown on the table. "Rough night I presume?"

"There was a bank robbery Alfred." Bruce began to say, not meeting Alfred's eyes. "I took them all out, except one. She fought against me rather hard, she was kind of small but she managed to keep up. She wore this tiger mask on, I never got to see her face."

"I hope you are saying that you haven't fallen in love with this unknown lady." Alfred said in a humorous tone but his joke was only ignored by Bruce as he continued to explain.

"She managed to fight me off, she managed to...escape. She used a distraction with her other acquaintances." Now, Alfred saw what was bothering Bruce so much. "I guess master Bruce, you have competition." Alfred said as he placed his dinner in front of him.

"I presume she gave you that too?" Alfred pointed at Bruce's forearm only to see that it was bleeding.

"I need a better suit." Was all Bruce said.

Frank, Ashley, Sam and Steve were all sprawled across the living room asleep after a rough night. Veronica was in the kitchen conversing with Eva as she placed a bag of frozen peas on her forehead.

"What'd I tell you V? You should've listened to me." Eva said as she chugged her beer.

"Oh shut it up, Ev. At least we made it out." Veronica rolled her eyes as she leaned on the counter. "Yeah but not all of us. Robert and Jimmy are in jail." Veronica was silent under Eva's harsh stare. Eva sighed before going to her room and coming back to the kitchen.

"Yes, I know that Robert and Jimmy are in jail, I'll find a way for them to get out! Are you back to taunt me some more?" Veronica said. She only shut her mouth instantly when Eva slammed her backpack which was filled with money.

"No freakin' way." Veronica said in disbelief. "I grabbed some when he was busy taking out some of you guys out. I had to work fast, these were the only things I could grab." Eva said with a smirk on her face. Veronica leaped in joy, screaming and laughing loudly.

"Would you shut it, we're trying to sleep here." Frank came from the living room, scolding Veronica from the kitchen door. Frank had a big bruise on his cheek while his left eye was puffy. As his eyes traveled to the kitchen counter, his mouth fell open.

"No way." He managed to say.

"She fuckin' did it! I tell ya Eva, you're gonna have a bright future!" Veronica squealed before leaping onto Eva.

The next day, everyone stayed low at Eva's and V's place. They all sat in the living room watching the news only for Harley Quinn's picture to pop up.

"What do you think they're up to now?" Frank asked, leaning towards Eva slightly. "God knows, her and her clown are surely planning something either dangerous or big." Sam said.

"Or both." Continued Veronica.

Harley Quinn managed to escape Arkham Asylum and everyone assumed that it was with the help of the Joker. But Eva thought otherwise. She knew Harley was smart even though she acted differently.

"What do you think he's gonna do this time?" Steve wondered out loud.

"Probably lure the batman into another fucked up abandoned amusement park." Ashley said, blowing out her bubblegum.

"He already did that, he won't do it again." Eva said shrugging. "You got to admit, he's creative. He finds new ways to lure batman."

"Look at you miss-know-it-all." Veronica said.

"Its true and it's definitely obvious." Eva said as her eyes were glued to Harley's picture on the screen.

Batman managed to trap Catwoman. She was his other option to lead him to the girl with the tiger mask.

Batman was tired of Catwoman's games. He didn't like playing them anymore, he never fell for her little tricks either.

"The girl with the tiger mask, who is she?" Batman said in a growl.

"The girl with the tiger mask..? Oh! She's wonderful. Don't tell me that she's in trouble- is she?" Then catwoman quickly thought; if she was in trouble batman wouldn't be here asking for her.

"Who is she Selina?" He asked harshly.

"No one knows. She does a couple of jobs with different people all the time. You know, she wears a mask for a reason." Batman was quiet as Selina spoke. "I did a hunt with her once, she didn't even tell me her name. She worked like a cat, she was good. She was purrfect."

Batman clenched his jaw. Another person who didn't know.

He caught some thugs who knew the girl with the tiger mask, but non of them knew where she was, who she was and how she looked like.

There was no clue.

He had to find her himself.