Chapter Thirty Eight

A pounding headache and an aching body was what made Tigress' eyelids flutter. The bright white light on the ceiling was the first thing she saw, making her squint her eyes and wince.

Her head was hanging back as her neck rested on the head of the wooden chair, making her neck ache terribly. Wincing and lifting her head slowly, she was met with one of Joker's goons who wore a sad clown mask, staring right at her.

"Enjoying the show, asshole?" Tigress said as her head started to spin and before she could feel a revolting sensation  stir up in her stomach, the man stood up and made his way out of the dingy room.

The moment the goon left the room with a loud bang as he shut the door, Tigress allowed herself to move her head to the side to hurl. She was only thankful that what left her stomach wasn't much.

"Ugh, fuck." Tigress sighed to herself, she could feel her feet tied to the chair along with her hands. She heard muffling voices behind the door and she only presumed it was the goon who was in the room a minute ago.

"Hey boss, she's awake."

"Well! It's about time!" The other voice, she only presumed it was the voice of the Joker.

Tigress tried to move her head to look around the room, only to feel metal around her neck. Before she could presume anything, the Joker slammed the door open and closed it behind him with a loud thud.

The man who brushed his scar with his tongue, dragged the chair and set it in front of her. As he gently sat down -not breaking eye contact- he could see the dried blood on her eyebrow that traveled from the hammer hit on her forehead where he struck.

"Care to explain why I feel a metal piece around my neck?" Tigress said as her vision blurred slightly, feeling the need to throw up again. The Joker noticed her eyes blinking several times as her breath hitched, his eyes traveled beside the chair only to see the remaining of what she ate that night.

The Joker winced with no remorse as he faced the woman again, shrugging, "I guess I hit your head pretty hard, huh?"

Tigress took a second to take in the Joker's outfit, his purple coat was off only to reveal his purple vest and his neat, slim dress shirt.

"Mr Joker? The thing around my neck?" Tigress said, furrowing her brows and every time she spoke, she could feel the cut on her lip grow wider.

"Mr Joker! Oh, I like that!" The Joker said, shaking his head in excitement before brushing his gloved fingers thru his greasy green waves, "oh, I'll show you what that collar does."

"Collar?"

"Now, where did I put i-t..." the Joker spoke to himself as he rummaged his pockets with his hands, "ah, there it is!" It was a little black remote and in instant press of a button, Tigress' body shook madly as her body was electrocuted.

The Joker chuckled and giggled madly like a hyena as he watched the girl pant, "is that all you got, mr Joker?"

"Ya know toots, I think you have more to offer than you shoowww." The Joker sang, inching closer to her as his dark and empty orbs looked for answers in her honey eyes.

"You are no-t afraid of me." The Joker whispered, his tongue brushing against his scar again. Tigress picked up that it could be a habit of the clown.

"Why would I? I've seen madder things than you." Joker couldn't help that maybe this Tigress was an interesting woman after all and he knew he was going to be having fun.

"You let me swing the hammer...you knew I was hold-ing something in my handdd, tootsie! You oughta feed my curiosity."

Tigress' eyes traveled down to the Joker's bouncing leg and she could tell the man was excited as he tried to hold back a giggle, "well, after the fake police report, I only suspected that Robin's disappearance was by one and only, you."

The Joker roared as he clapped his hands, "real impressive! I oughta give you tha-t!"

"Now. I'd prefer if you would freaking tell me where Robin is!" Tigress growled at the man, making him stand up and throw his chair to the side.

"Oh but where is the excitement in tha-t? What if I show you our lil' bird, hm?" The Joker kicked Tigress' chair, her head slamming the floor first. Once again Tigress thanked the cowl she had on her head to ease the impact.

The Joker took his remote and pressed the button, not letting go until Tigress fainted from the pain.