Chapter Eighteen

While sending Eva home, Bruce discretely ordered Tim to search the location of a man named Frank Cooper thru text.

As Bruce was sending Eva home, she had never seen him so quiet, boiling in his own rage in silence. Eva was used to seeing angry people raging out loud, either breaking something, hurting other people, anything but this. His knuckles turned white due to grabbing the steering wheel so tight, his jaw clenched hard and Eva could see it unclench once in awhile.

How could she have missed it anyway? The scene in front of her resembled batman so much.

When Bruce parked outside her apartment, he let go of the steering wheel, he shut his eyes for a moment and exhaled to calm himself. When he looked over at Eva, all he could see was the bruise on her jaw, as if it suddenly turned neon purple demanding his attention. "I'll see you tomorrow?" Bruce finally said, trying to place a smile on his face just to reassure Eva that everything was fine.

But it wasn't.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." Before Eva could leave Bruce behind, she had to at least reassure him too. But she was at lost for words, her hands were tucked in between her thighs and Bruce knew she was at lost for words on how to tell him that she was fine. Bruce's eyes bore into Eva's orbs, there was something there that he didn't see before but he couldn't tell what it was. Eva felt the same, something was there that she hadn't seen before too.

In a swift motion, Bruce placed his hand behind Eva's neck, pushing her gently towards him. As his eyes drifted to her rosy lips, Eva's heart started to thump, a little bunny in her heart that was trying to be set free.

But they've kissed many times before, why now was she acting like this? Why was it so different all of a sudden?

Instead of exchanging words, the two were exchanging spit.

The two of them were not complaining anyway.

Eva pulled back for air only to meet Bruce's eyes and just like that, out of the blue, it was as if the two of them got the message of what was happening. By that one kiss, Bruce was thrown into a frenzy. He wanted more. Eva craved his touch and wanted more too.

It was as if they were addicts. 

Immediately, Eva kissed Bruce again, throwing him back slightly. His hands wrapped around her waist as he pulled her to sit on his lap. Her thighs wrapped around his waist, cradling him, and when her soft spot rubbed against his groin his moan fluttered out of his mouth. His left hand cradled Eva's jaw, his thumb on her chin, pulling it gently, begging for access.

But Eva wanted to tease. Her tongue caressed Bruce's lower lip while Bruce's other hand was drawing circles on Eva's hip bone. Eva tugged Bruce's hair while she bit his lower lips gently. To draw him closer, Eva tugged at his tie. Bruce's tongue brushed against her lips too, and this time Eva opened her mouth allowing him to shove his tongue to meet hers. 

Bruce's hand snaked under Eva's shirt, stopping at her stomach first- he didn't want to touch her in areas where she didn't want him to touch so he waited for her approval and she did approve. His hand grabbed her breast and kneaded it making Eva moan in his mouth. 

Before things could get more exciting and lustful, there was an incoming call from Tim that automatically answered the call from Bruce's car.

"Bruce?" Tim's voice echoed thru the car and immediately Eva's lips abandoned Bruce's, the both of them panting heavily, their eyes locked. 

"I'm here." Bruce said as Eva smiled cheekily, smoothing his hair back for him as his thumb traced over her pink swollen lips. 

"I found the-" Before Tim could continue, Bruce ended the call and Eva didn't pay much attention to anything but Bruce. 

"I'll see you tomorrow." Eva said before smirking and exiting the car. Bruce watched her walk all the way to the apartment and once she entered the building, Bruce revved his car and sped away. 

A notification was sent to his car's GPS system, it was the location of Frank. 

Bruce parked his car recklessly, half of his car was on the side walk as he faced the night club. Bruce walked in the The Stacked Deck, receiving weird looks from everyone that wasn't too drunk or too high. The Stacked Deck was an underworld nightclub, no rich kid like Bruce belonged there and they never went there anyway. 

"Is that Bruce Wayne?" A man muttered to a red head beside him as she licked her lips looking at Bruce hungrily, "he's even sexier in real life." She purred. 

Bruce ignored the crowd that were staring at him and just ignored the crowd in general, he was only looking for Frank. As his eyes drifted to the top of the club, there he was. Frank was sat down watching a woman pass by who was wearing booty shorts. Quickly, Bruce made his way to the top, people bumping into him but he only shoved them gently. 

Bruce took big strides towards Frank- Frank however, couldn't make out who was it, the flashing neon lights didn't help. 

Until Bruce faced Frank did a small smirk grow on Frank's face. "Bruce Wayne! What's a guy like you doing here?!" Frank shouted over the music.

But Bruce was not here to talk, in a blink of an eye Frank's face was against the glass table. 

"Touch her again and I'll break the other one." Bruce growled into Frank's ear just so he could hear his words properly against the music. 

But Frank was confused; what did he mean by break the other one-

Frank shrieked in agony, Bruce broke his finger in one swift motion.