Chapter 2: Snowing

Ohaio!!^^

Updated today !

I can't believe Prisoner in The Shadows got more reads than light war! It's insaine! I thought the story wasn't all that good :P But I'm glad you all loved it^^

I hope you will enjoy the second chapter of Cold Days too^^

Here it comes!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Goodbye and thank you for your help!'' The owner said and waved his hand.

'' Hai Argitao!'' Lucy smiled and waved her hand and she turned around and started walking along the street.

It was really cold so she was wearing a jacket.

She could feel something cold hit her hair and she looked up. It was snowing.

'' Snowing?....But its Summer....'' She thought suspicious.

The Snow fell beautifully down from the sky.

'' What is happening....'' She wondered shocked.

People came out of their houses and children started screaming in happiness and pointed up into the sky while their parents smiled at the sight and started laughing. But lucy just looked up and she got a bad feeling.

She got to the guild and everyone in the guild was outside and watching the snow fall.

'' Luuuuu-chan! Its Snowing! '' Levy ran to her and jumping in happiness.

'' wooooooooaaa!!'' Wendy exclaimed amazed at the snow.

'' How is it possible......'' Erza asked while looking at the snow suprised.

'' Its like summer.'' Gray said.

'' Who cares!" Its snowing!!'' Natsu said and started running around.

Soon the snow was laying on the ground in a thick layer and everyone started playing around in the snow.

'' Catch!'' Gray said and threw a snowball at natsu.

It hit his face and he started screaming annoyance.

But lucy just looked at the snow.

'' Ya freaking Ice princess stop playing around !!'' Natsu exclaimed.

Gray laughed like crazy.

Natsu got an idea.

'' Ya freaking retard...'' Gray said while laughing but not soon something hit his face.

'' Snowball Fight!!!'' Natsu screamed.

Not long after that it became a huge snowball fight.

'' Kyah!'' Levy exclaimed while covering herself when a snowball hit her.

Gajeel laughed like crazy.

'' You freak!'' Levy screamed and threw a snowball in his face.

Gajeel's face was covered in snow and he looked shocked and levy started laughing.

Lucy's hair blew in the wind and she looked at the whole mess of people trying to hit each other with snowballs.

'' Aren't they suspicious of why its snowing in the middle of the summer?..'' Lucy thought.

Something took a grip around her stomach and she started flying.

Lucy started screaming in shock as she saw her feets flying in the air higher and higher.

Everyone looked up and started laughing.

Lucy looked around to see happy.

'' Happy Let me Down!!!'' Lucy screamed.

'' Let you down? Okay.'' Happy smiled.

'' ...no....No...NO HAPPY DON'T!'' Lucy screamed.

'' Aye!!'' Happy screamed and his grip around her loosend and she started falling in fast speed at the ground.

'' Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!'' She screamed in fear.

A pair of muscular arms caught her.

She opened her eyes and her eyes meet nastu's eyes.

'' Natsu?.'' Lucy said shocked.

'' Mweehhe.....'' He grinned evily.

'' Natsu...no....No....don't you dare!'' She screamed and she saw something white in his hand and some seconds after that her whole face was covered in snow.

Natsu released her and held his arms toward the stomach and laughed like crazy.

'' Now You've done it!!'' Lucy screamed with a disbelief in her voice and she began to wipe away the snow in her face.

Natsu was still laughing and didn't notice the angry celestial mage until he saw a shadow.

He stopped laughing and looked at the shadow.

In front of him stood an angry Lucy.

'' Awww come on Luce it was a prank....'' He said and started to feel uneasy.

She walked closer.

'' Luce....'' He began to sweat from nervousness.

'' Naaaaatssuuu!'' She said and jumped on top of him and pressed his face into the snow.

Everyone started laughing.

'' Helpp!!'' Natsu exclaimed and got loose from her grip and he started running around in a circle.

Lucy was chasing him.

'' Stop you stupid Fire Dra......'' She felt her foot slipped on the ice and she started to fall backwards.

Everyone gasped in horror and natsu turned around and his eyes widen.

Her eyes were wide and she watched in horror as she started falling.

She closed her eyes and waited for the pain. But instead of the hard ground she felt something soft and she opened her eyes.

Natsu was lying against her with his arms around her back.

Her eyes were wide and she looked into his eyes.

'' Ya okey Luce?'' He asked.

'' Ye....Yeah..'' She replied.

Natsu started smiling in relief and he began to stand up and he helped her up.

'' Thank godness.'' Erza said releived.

Everyone sighed with relief.

'' Thank you.'' Lucy replied at natsu.

'' Anytime Luceh.'' Natsu grinned his signature grin.

Happy appeared.

'' Theeeeeeey like each otheeeerr.'' He said while rolling his tongue.

'' Shut up you stupid Neko!'' Lucy screamed and threw a punch at happy but he dodged it.

'' Natzuuuuuuuu Lucy is meaaaan!'' He cried.

'' I am not!''

'' Yes you are!''

'' Shut up stupid neko!''

'' Natzuuu she's mean again!!''

Lucy sweatdropped while natsu chuckled.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨