Chapter 26: Love from a Family [Final]

Ohaio Minna! This is the last chapter for this story!:/ I hope you will enjoy it and I Hope you all will read my other story The last world. The first chapter is coming up soon:D

Thank you all for your support on this story!<3 

In the multimedia is the song for this chapter!^^
Til next time Minna Take care!
~~~~~~

Out from the smoke came Natsu while dragging Flarissa that was unconscious.
Lucy screamed in happiness and Erza and Mira just smiled.
'' Ayee!!'' Happy exclaimed. 

Natsu grinned and held up his fist in the air.
'' Yosh!!!''
~~~~

''Wind Edge!'' Cana exclaimed as she threw cards at the Snow monsters. But before even the card hit the ground they disappeard.
'' Huh?'' Cana exclaimed suprised.
'' What the?'' Bisca said as more of the Snowmonsters just vanished.
'' Did they do it?'' Juvia asked and the water that surrounded her hands disappeard.
A portal opened and they all turned around to see Lucy in Natsu's arms , Erza , Mira and Happy with Flarissa in his hands.
'' We did it!'' Natsu exclaimed and held his fist up in the air.
Everyone started screaming in happiness.
Juvia and Gray hugged each other. Bisca and Alzack was holding hands and smiling at each other while screaming in happiness. Laxus and Gajeel just nodded at each other with a smile. Levy hugged Erza and Mira while laughing in happiness. Cana just smiled.
Natsu took out a bottle from his pocket and showed it to lucy.
'' What's this?'' She asked.
'' The antidote. Stour gave it to us. Well before he got unconscious.'' Natsu sweat dropped.
'' Erza was scary.'' Happy complained.
'' Excuse me?'' Erza asked.
'' Nothing!'' Happy said and sweat dropped.
Lucy took the bottle and smiled at Natsu.
'' Arigato Natsu.''
'' Your welcome Luce.'' Natsu said and smiled.
Lucy kissed him on the cheek.
Natsu started blushing and smiled.
'' I mean it. Thank you. And thank you Minna.'' Lucy said and tears started gathering in her eyes. '' You really helped me this time ne?''
They all smiled.
'' Anytime Lucy.'' Bisca said
'' We will always help you.'' Alzack replied.
'' You are a member in our family after all.'' Laxus said and crossed his arm.
Lucy's tears ran down her cheeks.
'' Gihe.'' Gajeel grinned.
'' I can't even thank you all enough.'' Lucy said and started crying.
Mirajane wiped out a tear from her eyes and smiled.
Gray was standing with his arms crossed and Erza had her hands on her hips.
'' Lu-chan.'' Levy murmured while smiling.

~~~~

The guild doors opened.
Everyone turned around.
Their expressions became suprised as they saw who it was.
'' We're Home!'' Natsu exclaimed.
Everyone's suprised look turned over to a happy expression.
Behind him was Bisca ,Cana , Laxus , Alzack , Gajeel , Levy , Mira , Erza , Happy and in Natsu's arms was Lucy.
Everyone did the fairy tail sign.
'' Good job My children.'' Makarov said from the railing and smiled.
'' Lucy-san! Minna!'' Wendy exclaimed and ran to them with a bandage around her stomach.
'' Wendy You shouldn't be running around!'' Charle exclaimed as she flew after her.
'' Wendy.'' Lucy said and smiled.
'' Lucy-san! Are you feeling better?'' Wendy asked.
'' Mh. My powers are coming back. We got the antidote. I should be fine now.'' Lucy said and smiled.
The memory when Lucy kissed Natsu's cheek made him blush.
'' Why is natsu blushing?'' Droy asked.
'' No reason!'' Natsu said a little to fast.
'' He's blushing because lucy kissed him.'' Happy rolled his tongue.
'' I don't blush! And to my defense it was on my cheek!'' Natsu said with a voice of a child.
'' You are just like a child you know that. Dense too.'' Gajeel said and shook his head.
'' Ey! I'm so not Dense!'' Natsu exclaimed.
'' Really?'' Lucy asked and sweat dropped.
Everyone started laughing.

~~~~~~

Lucy was sitting on the bridge. She looked over the beautiful water as the same boat passed under her.
''Be careful Miss!'' One of the sailors said.
'' Hai!'' Lucy replied and smiled and waved at them as they disappeard.
'' Oi Luce!''
Lucy turned her head to the voice.
Natsu was standing there.
'' Ohaio Natsu.'' Lucy said as she was dangled her feet over the water.
Natsu walked to her and jumped on the same railing she was sitting on and he sat down.
'' What are you doing here all by yourself?'' Natsu asked.
'' Just thinking.'' Lucy replied. '' What are you doing here?''
'' Just wanted to make sure you were alright.'' Natsu answered.

'' I'm fine.'' Lucy said and smiled.
'' Well you know...I've been thinking. About the kiss on my cheek.'' Natsu said and stared off in the distance.
'' Oh you mean that.'' Lucy said and smiled.
'' Yeah.'' Natsu replied and blushed.
'' I just did that without thinking you know. I didn't really think I would actually do it.'' Lucy said and her cheeks became pink. '' After all I'm just so relieved. To actually be alive.''
'' Me too. I mean I'm glad that you are alive.'' Natsu said.
'' You know.'' Lucy said and she turned her head to look at him and she closed her eyes and smiled. '' I don't regret doing it.''
'' Huh?'' Natsu replied suprised.
'' I don't regret giving you that kiss.'' Lucy said. '' Wait what am I saying?!'' Lucy thought to herself.
Natsu's suprised expression turned into a happy one.
'' I'm glad.'' He replied.
'' You are?'' She asked.
'' Yes. Because...'' He started but was cut off by a voice.
'' Natsu , Lucy!'' Happy yelled.
'' Happy?'' Lucy said suprised.
'' The party is starting without you!'' Happy exclaimed.
'' We are coming.'' Natsu said and jumped down and landed on the safe ground.
Lucy stood up but and when she was about to jump she lost her balance and fell forward. She started screaming. Lucy fell right ontop of Natsu and their faces was so close that even their lips hit each other. Natsu's eyes widen as he could feel her lips on his.
Lucy started blushing. Their lips separated and they looked into each others eyes.
'' Sorry.'' Was all that lucy could say.
Natsu smiled at her and they both started to stand up.
'' Theeeeey kissed.'' Happy exclaimed and he rolled his tongue.
'' Crap I forgot that the damn neko was here!'' Lucy exclaimed in suprise.
'' Mira is gonna go crazy when she hears this!'' Happy said and took of at the guild.
'' Ey Come back! You are telling them nothing!'' Lucy screamed as she ran after him. Natsu ran by her side while laughing.
'' I'm going to tell everyone!'' Happy said and smiled.
'' You damn neko get back here! You are so going to regret this!'' Lucy screamed.
'' Not regreting a thing !'' Happy screamed.
Lucy sighed and natsu held out his hand to her as they were running.
Lucy looked at him and smiled. She took his hand and they ran to the guild together.

This is Fairy Tail. This is were I belong.
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨