Chapter 11: Marks

Ohaio here is chapter 11 for you all^^
Hope you all enjoy it:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Snow monsters started roaring and they took of at them.
'' Separate!!!'' Erza screamed and they all started running in diffrent direction.
'' Carla!!'' Wendy screamed while running with Snow monsters behind her.
Carla took of at Wendy with her wings and she caught Wendy and and flew up in the air.
'' Natsu you have to put me down!'' Lucy screamed at Natsu.
'' No way in hell Lucy! You are to weak to even stand!'' Natsu screamed while running.
'' If you put me down Happy can fly with you in a safe distance in the air!'' She exclaimed.
'' I will not leave you!'' He screamed.
'' Let me go you idiot!'' She screamed with all her might.
Natsu stopped and looked at her with his bangs covering his eyes.
'' You sure...?'' He asked
'' Yes.'' She said with a serious tone in her voice.
'' Okey. I trust you.'' He put her down and looked at happy that was currently running away from snow monsters. '' Happy!'' He screamed.
Happy looked at his way and smiled and his wings appeard and he took off and caught Natsu and flew up next to wendy while they were flying abow them while the others were running.
'' Erza you got a plan !?'' Gray screamed.
'' Sadly not.'' She said while running.
'' Use the curse.'' A voice said inside Lucy's head.
'' Huh?..'' Lucy stopped.
'' Use the power of the curse.'' The voice said again.
'' Lucy Look out!!!'' Erza had stopped and was currently looking at her and lucy turned around and a snow monster was right behind her and were going to slice her with its arm.
'' Damn I will not make it!'' Gray said and started running at her.
'' This is bad...'' Stour said while standing on Erza's left side.
Lucy held out her hands to protect herself but when the monster was about to slice her to pieces and blue light appeard on her hands and a blue beam fired from them and it hit the monster right in the stomach and it melted.

'' Wha...'' Gray gasped and stopped.
'' How the hell...'' Erza said.
'' Impossible!'' Stour exclaimed suprised.
'' Stour what is happening!!?'' Natsu asked.
'' She is using the power from the curse..'' Stour said.
'' Amazing.'' Wendy exclaimed.
'' Not really. This is bad.'' Stour said.
'' How come? This is good isn't it?'' Erza asked.
'' No , if she uses the power then the curse will get worse.'' Stour said.
A mark appeard on Lucy's face.
'' There...That's the mark of The curse....It has begun.'' Stour said.
Lucy took down her hands and looked as suprised as the others.

They was looking on the mess of water on the snow.
'' Finally...The most of them are gone.'' Erza said while breathing heavely.
''Lucy how are you feeling?'' Natsu asked.
'' I'm fine.'' Lucy smiled.
'' No you are not.'' Stour said and putted his hand on her cheek were the mark had appeard. '' You made the curse worse.''
'' I'm sorry...'' Lucy said and looked down.
'' Don't worry. You didn't know.'' Stour said.
'' Well we don't have to worry about the snowmonster anymore.'' Erza said and pointed.
Everyone looked where she pointed and she was right. The snow monsters were gone.
'' Maybe they got scared?'' Wendy asked.
'' I doubt it.'' Stour said.

'' Well for whatever reason it was I don't really want to stay and find out.'' Lucy said.
'' Neither do I.'' Gray said.
'' Well let's go to my place then.'' Stour said and smiled and he showed us the way to his house.
He opened the door and the inside looked exactly like the other houses but without snow collected around the house.
'' Welcome to my house.'' He said and bowed mockingly. Lucy and wendy laughed while erza just shook her head while smiling.
'' Let me prepear some food for my noble guests that I note I've never had before.'' Stour said and smiled.
Lucy and wendy laughed again and this the the others could not keep from laughing.
Stour chuckled and disappeard in one of the rooms that probably was the kitchen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~