Chapter 13: Betrayal

Ohaio!^^ Gome for not updating:PP But I think you all survived  :P But I have been writing like a maniac on this story this few days so I decided to update^^ I hope you all will enjoy this chapter!

Til Next Time Minna Take Care!^^

~ChiSatO1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stour opened the door with something in his hands under a small blanket.
'' What's that?'' Natsu asked.
'' Something that can help me slow down the curse.'' Stour smiled. '' Now you four have to leave. Me and Lucy is going to have to be alone for a while.''
'' Okay.'' Wendy said.
'' Luceh We will be downstairs if something happens.'' Natsu said to the unconscious Lucy.
They closed the door behind them and Stour turned around with a smirk.
'' Well now let's begin.'' Stour said and he threw off the blanket and in his hand was a lacrima.
'' Well done Stour.'' A voice said.
'' Thank you.'' Stour smirked.
'' How's her condition?'' The voice asked.
'' Well she sure isn't gonna walk away from me.'' Stour said.
'' Good.''
'' What is the next step Master?'' Stour asked.
'' You told them to go to the castle did you not?''
'' Not exactly to the Castle but I told them that the next step is to do a counterattack.''
'' Well done. Couldn't done it better myself.'' The voice said.

'' Thank you.''
'' Now then you should go back until they suspects something.''
'' How? Those idiots can't see the diffrent between a curse and poison.'' Stour said.
'' You told them that it was a curse?'' The voice asked suprised.
'' Well I had to come up with something.''

'' I see. Well...'' The voice was cut off by a sound from the bed and stour turned around to see Lucy awake.
'' Well look who's awake.'' Stour said. '' I have to end this conversation now. I call ya later.'' Stour said.
'' Roger that.'' The voice said and the lacrima stopped shining.
'' Well Lucy heartfilia. You woke up on a rather troublesome moment.'' Stour said and stood up from his chair.
~~~~~~~~

Lucy opened her eyes to see that she was in one of the rooms in probably Stour's house.
'' How's her condition?'' Lucy could hear a voice said.
'' Who is that?.'' Lucy thought.
'' Well she sure isn't going to walk away from me.''
'' Stour...Who is he talking to?'' Lucy didn't say anything she just listened to hear what they were talking about.
They were saying something that Lucy couldn't hear and she thought that she was losing conciousness again until.
'' Now then you should go back to until they suspects something.'' The voice said.
'' How? Those idiots can't see the diffrent between a curse and posion.'' She heard Stour say.
'' Poison?! So it isn't a curse!!'' Lucy thought horrified and her eyes were trembling. '' But that doesn't even make sense.....How can the mark appear if it isn't a curse!?''
'' Well I had to come up with something.''
Lucy suddenly felt a slight pain in her chest area and she happened to move as it was heard.
'' I see...Well.'' The voice said that clearly hadn't heard the sound. But Stour had.
'' Well look who's awake.''
Lucy gasped in horror and she turned her gaze up to see Stour looking at her with a smirk.
'' Crap!'' Lucy thought.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨