Chapter 17: Erza Vs Klirk

Ohaio Minna!^^ I've finished this week's last test today and I think it went pretty well so to celebrate I'm going to update a new chapter :)) I hope you all will enjoy this chapter as well as you do to the othersc;!

In the multimedia is the battle music for this chapter!
A picture is included so check it out!

Til Next Time Minna Take care!^^
~~~~~~~~

'' I'm suprised.''

'' How come?'' Klirk asked.
'' That you wanted to fight me.'' Erza replied.
''Well I've heard a thing or two about the famous Titania.''
'' I see. Well either way I am still going to defeat you.''
'' Yet I know you more than you know me. So don't take me for granted.''

'' Never did and was never going to. '' Erza said and smiled.
Klirk smiled with the sword in a tight grip in his hand.

'' I know that you have requip magic. You can requip armor.''
'' And you want to challenge me to a sword only fight don't you?'' Erza asked.
'' Well looks like you got it.'' Klirk said and took a few steps forward.
'' Challenge accepted. Not that I usually accept challenges from an enemy but I'm not scared so I accept it.''
'' Well you are going to lose either way.''
'' Hm Don't think so.'' Erza replied.
Klirk held up his other hand and a sword appeard and he threw it to erza.
Erza caught it and looked at him.
'' I want to win but you can't fight back without a weapon can you?''
'' You are weird. Giving weapons to your enemy is a mistake.'' Erza said.
'' A mistake worth making.''
Erza held the sword in her hand with a tight grip and she smiled.
'' Prepare. This will be your downfall.''
'' Do not think so.'' Klirk said and took off.
Erza held the sword in defense.
Klirk swung his sword like a feather. The Sword didn't even look heavy when he swung it.
Erza took the opportunity to jump at the left.
Klirk turned his head in suprise and ducked as the sword swept over his head.
''Geez that was close.'' He said and smiled and he spun around and punched her in the stomach.
Erza started coughing and she took some steps back in pain and she looked up just to see his hand hit her face.
Klirk smiled and held down his hand and took some steps back and looked at her.
Erza could feel something wet on her mouth and she touched it just to see blood on her fingers.

'' Looks like your all talk. Defeated 100 monsters pft Don't make me laugh.''
'' Urusai. '' Erza said with a dead serious voice.
'' Hm?''
'' You think you know everything about me hm? Well I have bad news for you. You don't know what I am fighting for.''
Klirk looked at her in suprise.
'' Didn't defeat 100 monsters ju say?'' Erza's hair were hiding her eyes. '' I did defeat 100 monsters. I did defeat Erza Knightwalker. And I will defeat you!'' Erza screamed.
Klirk stared in suprise.
'' I fight for my nakama! Thats why...'' Erza said and she looked up.
Klirk looked at erza that had her eyes glowing dangerous.
'' I will defeat you for my Friends , My family and for Lucy!'' Erza screamed loud.

'' Nice speach. I almost feel sorry for not caring.''
'' Tsk..'' Erza exclaimed and held her sword infront of her.
Klirk smiled and stood in a battle stance.
'' Here I go!'' Erza Screamed and Charged at him.
Klirk chuckled and took off at her. They both swung their sword that made an awful sound when they collided and they were trying to hit each other but when the other tried to attack the other blocked it. Klirk swung his sword at her and she blocked it. He swung his sword again and once again it got blocked by Erza's sword.
Erza jumped over the sword in the nick of time as it swept by her feets.
Erza hit him in the shoulder with the sharp tip and blood flew in diffrent directions.
Klirk gasped and cried out in pain.
Erza punched him in the stomach and he flew three feet away. He landed on his stomach and he tried to stand up. He saw a shadow above him and he looked up in shock.
'' It's over Klirk.'' Erza said while pointing the sword at him.
'' Don't think so.'' Klirk said and rolled to the right and he made a few simple movements so he was standing.
He took off at Erza and he jumped into her.
'' What the..'' Erza exclaimed confused.
A sound behind her cut her off. She turned her head to see what it was to see a portal behind her.
'' Crap! '' Erza screamed and they both flew right into the portal.
Everyone turned around in shock.
'' Erza!!!'' Natsu screamed terrified.
'' A portal!?'' Gray gasped.
The portal closed.
'' Erza!!'' Lucy screamed with all her might.
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨