Chapter 24: Ultimate Counterattack

Ohaio Decided to update twice this day!^^ But I want to correct myself. In the last chapter i said that there was only 2 chapters left but It's three! But now is it only Two chapter left:PPP

Hope you love this chapter!

In the multimedia is The Battle song ! I think this song really fits the battle! A Photo for the chapter is in the multimedia too!^^ Edited by me of course:PP

Till Next time Minna! Take Care!^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu was standing infront of them and Mirajane to his left and Erza to his right.

'' Sugoi...'' Lucy said amazed.

A hand appeard in the opening of the hole and Flarissa walked out of it.

'' I'm getting so tired of this.'' Flarissa exclaimed and wiped off some dust on her dress.

And she fixed her long violet hair that was in a mess and she then smiled with her violet lips.

'' Where is Stour and klirk?'' She asked.

'' Where do you think they are?'' Mira said with a smile.

'' I see...'' Flarissa closed her eyes but her voice didn't sound like she was suprised.

Natsu lit his fist on fire and smiled.

'' Guys! Don't let her get near the Machine! She is planning to spread the poison I got to every Guild in the world! With that machine she can even give you the poison!'' Lucy screamed at them.

'' Got it.'' Erza said.

'' So all we have to do is to defeat her.'' Natsu said.

'' And don't let her get near the machine.'' Mira continued.

'' Sounds easy enough.'' Erza finished.

Flarissa smiled amused.

'' Take over: Satan soul!'' Mirajane exclaimed and a giant circle appeared under her and she started to change from her human form to her satan soul form.

The circle disappeared and Mirajane is standing there with a smirk.

'' So thats what Satan soul looks like.'' Flarissa said while staring at Mira.

Erza murmered something and she started to glow and when the glow disappeared and erza was standing there in her Lightning empress armor.

'' They are going all out.'' Lucy thought amazed.

Flarissa's smile got brighter.

Natsu took off at her. His fist surrounded by fire.

Flarissa just stared at him as he's getting closer.

Natsu drew his fist back.

'' Fire Dragons Iron Fist!'' Natsu screamed as he brought his fist forward in a incredible speed. Flarissa brough her hand forward and caught his fist in her hand.

Natsu looks at her in suprise and she smiled. Her grip around his hand hardened and she swung her hand and released her grip around his hand and he slammed right in the wall. Her hand started glowing purple and a beam fired at him.

Natsu jumped out of the way and the wall he had hit was now only dust.

A pair of wings appeard on Mira's back and she took off in the air at Flarissa. Flarissa turned around.

Mira was about to hit her with her fist when Flarissa's hand started glowing purple again and a barrier appeard and the ground around them started to break as Mirajane's fist struck the barrier. Pieces of the ground started to break and flew in diffrent directions. Mira jumped back again to Erza's left side.

'' Fire Dragons Roar!'' Natsu yelled.

Flarissa turned her head to see Natsu's fire coming at her.

Flarissa's hand starts glowing again. Natsu's fire struck the barrier that's around her and it takes of in a diffrent direction.

Flarissa gasped as a shadow appeard behind her.

Erza swung her sword.

'' Lightning Beam!'' She exclaimed as a beam of electricity started to gather on the tip of her sword and the blue beam struck Flarissa in the back. Flarissa started to scream as the electricity spreads through her body and when it disappeard she turned her head to look at erza with a eyes that looks like they can kill.

'' Impudent brat.'' Flarissa said as she drew her fist back and it started glow and a purple beam fired at Erza.

Erza jumped up in the air. The tip of her sword started glowing blue again and the same beam fired at Flarissa.

Flarissa jumped up in the air and she kicked Erza in the stomach and Erza struck straight into the ground.

Erza started to stand up but was kicked down again by Flarissa.

Lucy was holding her hand over her own mouth in fear.

'' Damn you..'' Erza murmured.

Flarissa started to laugh.

Mirajane appeard on Flarissa's left side and she drew her leg back and brought it forward to kick her but she failed when Flarissa disappeard and appeard behind her and kicked her in the head.

Flarissa was about to punch her in the stomach but mirajane was faster and she blocked it and punched Flarissa right in the face.

Flarissa flinched and jumped back and landed a few feet away from them.

'' Fire Dragons Iron Fist!'' Natsu exclaimed and fire started gathering around his fist and he punched at Flarissa. Flarissa got hit in the stomach and she struck the ground. Flarissa was about to stand up but Erza appeard above her in the air. She swung her sword and it fired a blue beam at Flarissa.

Flarissa barely got away from the attack.

Lucy smiled.

'' That's Fairy Tail for you.'' Happy said and smiled proudly.

'' Hai!'' Lucy agreed.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨