Chapter 5: The Mysterious City

Ohaio Minna!!

So what do you guys think of my new cover on the story?;))

I decided to update anyway just to make sure you all will not have to wait a week to the next update. Tomorrow I have a test ,on tuesday Test ,Wednesday Test so I will be updating on Thursday or  sooner If i can:)))

Enjoy the chapter!!!

Till Next Time Minna!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Erza Gray grab her hands so she can not hurt herself!'' Wendy yelled.

Erza took one hand and gray took the other and they held it down.

'' Kill me! Kill me someone!! I don't want to feel the pain anymore!!!!'' She screamed with all her might.

Lucy started crying while trying to get loose and screaming in pain.

Wendy hold her hands abow her throat and her hands began to glow.

Lucy could slowly feel the pain disappear and she stopped and started breath heavily.

'' The pain...'' She manage to say until she fell unconscious.

'' How dare that bastard!!'' Natsu roared and punched his fist in the ground that it began to bleed.

'' Hey Calm down!'' Gray punched him in the face.

'' Hey what did you do that for!!'' Natsu screamed annoyed.

'' Calm down!! You are hurting yourself!!'' He screamed in his face.

' But Lucy!!'' He started but gray cut him off.

'' She alright! See!'' He pointed at Lucy that was lying on the ground peaceful and sleeping.

'' I put a sleeping spell on her.'' Wendy said and sighed.

'' Lucy...'' Leo said.

'' Leo you must go back to the spirit world. You are draining power from her.'' Erza ordered.

'' Hai Ma'am!'' He said and saluted and disappeard in a yellow mist.

Erza carried lucy in her arms and she looked at the boys.

'' Let's go.''

'' Where?'' Wendy asked.

'' There is a village not to far away from here.''

'' But what if we don't make it there in time?'' Natsu asked and looked at her.

'' Happy.'

'' Aye?''

'' Carry lucy to the village. Fly as fast as you can and ask if someone can help her.''

'' Aye!'' Happy flied to her side and picked up lucy in his arms and he took off.

The friends watched as the blue cat disappeard in the distanse.

Happy was flying in the air with lucy in his paws and suddenly a village appeard in the distanse and when he got close enough a suprised look appeard on his face.

The village.....Was covered in snow.

He landed and started dragging lucy and he knocked on the closest house.

'' Hallo! Anyone there??'' Happy screamed.

The door opened.

'' Excuse......'' He started but his eyes widen.

Noone was there so instead of just standing there he walked inside.

He looked around. The House looked cozy.

'' Anyone here??'' He screamed again.

No answer.

He dragged lucy to the sofa in the living room and he started flying around looking for people. When he looked upstairs a suprised sight appeard in his eyes.

A woman with a child was standing in the corridor.

'' Ma'am? Don't be afraid I just wanted to know if you could help my friend.'' He said and started walking closer.

When he was close enough and he turned the light on. The sight before him made ​​him terrified.

The woman was covered in ice and so was the baby in her arms.

'' Wha....What?'' Happy said with trembling eyes.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨