Chapter 16: Gray , Natsu Vs Stour

Ohaio!!!^^ A New update yaaaaaaaaaayxD!

This time it's natsu and gray vs Stour;))) I hope you all will enjoy it^^

The Battle Music is in the multimedia^^!

Til next time Minna! Take care^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Well salamander. Why in the world did you choose me? Hm ? Can it be that my betrayal made you angry hm?''

'' Tch...Shut up will ya.'' Natsu replied.

'' Two words..Aggression Therapy.'' Stour said and a smile appeard on his lips

'' Such strong words coming from a Old Man.''

'' Old? '' Stour asked and chuckled.

'' Stop laughing idiot!'' Natsu said and charged at him with his fist on fire and he threw a punch at Stour but Stour blocked it and kicked him in the leg that made Natsu clench his teeth.

'' Bastard...'' Natsu said with his teeth clenched.

Stour smirked and punched him in the stomach and Natsu flew three feet away.

'' Ice make: Floor!'' Gray exclaimed and putted his hands on the ground.

As the ice floor were coming his way Stour threw a punch at ground and it broke.

'' Almost forgot about you.'' Stour said.

'' Well that was your first mistake.'' Gray exclaimed. '' The first of many.''

'' Don't think so.'' Stour replied.

Natsu and Gray took off at Stour. Stour held out his hand as the staff appeard and when they were almost infront of him and yelled a battle cry and their fists almost at his face he swung his staff that made them fly right in one of the houses.

'' Gh...'' Natsu exclaimed as the big wall hit his back.

Gray flew straight through the window that made glass flew in different directions.

Stour chuckled.

'' Pathetic. '' He said and looked rather disappointed.

'' Damn you bastard.''

'' Hm?'' Stour looked up.

'' We are not finished.'' Natsu said and soon after that gray walked out from the big hole in the wall were he flew right through just a few minutes ago.

'' Don't you think you will get away with what you just did.'' Gray said and ruffled his hair and glass shards flew off.

'' Impressive. Didn't think you two would keep going.'' Stour said with a teasing tone in his voice.

'' Well you thought wrong!'' Natsu snapped at him.

'' Well Dragneel and Fullbuster. Show me what you're capable of.''

'' We are just getting started.''

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨