Chapter 15: Erza's unexpected words

Ohaio Minna^^  I don't really have much to say but I want to thank you all for the votes , comments and followers you all give me^^ Thank you so much !<3 It helps me alot^^

Til next time minna take care!

~~~~~~~~

Natsu watched as lucy were screaming but his thoughts of lucy soon disappeard as he's nose caught a smell that came from her mouth.
'' This smell..That I didn't notice it sooner.'' He thought.
Natsu's gaze turned to wendy that was currently healing Stour.
'' Wendy...get away from Stour.'' He said and started standing up,

~~~Cold Days~~~

'' Wendy....get away from Stour.'' Lucy could hear Natsu say when she stopped screaming as the pain disappeard.
'' Huh?'' Wendy exclaimed.
'' Get away from him.'' Natsu said again.
Wendy backed away from Stour.
'' Natsu....'' Lucy said.
'' It was you all the time wasn't it?'' Natsu asked with a cold voice.
'' Excuse me?'' Stour asked.
'' You think that I will believe that lucy actually hurt you?''
'' Well the curse makes...''
'' Its not a curse. Its poison.''
Stours eyes widen.
'' Poison?'' Erza asked.
'' How did you...''
'' The smell. I could tell it from the smell from lucy's mouth when she was screaming.''
'' You sure are smart dragneel. I give you that.'' Stour said. '' But can you defeat an whole army?'' He snapped his fingers and before they knew it they had been teleported outside the house.
'' Stour as late as ever.'' A voice said.
'' Sorry Flarissa.'' Stour said and walked to Flarissas side.
On the other side of Flarissa was the guy that had poisoned lucy.
'' You can apologize later. '' The man said.
'' Yeah yeah whatever Klirk.'' Stour said.
'' well shall we stop the chit chat and get in action.'' Natsu said and grinned.
'' Natsu. How many time do I have to tell you to not rush into things?'' Erza warned him.
'' Yeah Yeah I know.'' Natsu replied and sighed.
'' But.'' Erza said.
'' But?'' Lucy asked.
'' That is not the case this time. We don't have much time in our hands especially now that we that we have less time to get the antidote.'' Erza sighed. '' I'm going to regret this but. Natsu!'' Erza said with a serious voice.
'' Aye?''
'' Go and kick some ass!'' Erza exclaimed.
'' Huh?'' Lucy sweatdropped and couldn't believe what erza just said.
'' Aye sir!'' Natsu grinned.
'' Wait....did Erza just tell him to kick some ass?'' Wendy said in suprise.
'' Our Erza?'' Gray asked shocked.
Lucy glanced at Natsu that was currently in his battle stance with fire surrounding his fists with an wide smirk on his lips.
'' Well shit is about to go down.'' Lucy sighed.
'' Well We can't let natsu have all the fun can we?'' Gray smirked and threw off his shirt.
'' I'm going to help to!'' Wendy exclaimed.
'' Let's do it!'' Erza replied.
'' Well guess that leaves me no choice then.'' Lucy sighed.
'' Are those fairy tail wizards really going to try to defeat us?'' Klirk asked Flarissa.
'' Apparently.'' She replied.
'' You can have the others cuz Stour is mine!'' Natsu yelled.
'' Well then...'' Erza said and took some steps forward but was cut off when a sword appeard in front of her and she raised her eyebrow and looked up.
'' Titania. You will be the one fighting me.'' Klirk said with a blank expression.
'' Guess I have to.'' Erza said.
'' Natsu you damn fire breather! Don't go and do all the fun!'' Gray screamed in annoyance. '' I will be the one to defeat Stour!''
'' No you are not! He was mine first!''
'' You can both have him so stop arguing!'' Lucy exclaimed annoyed.
'' Heh. Looks like the others already choosed their fights. Expected nothing less.'' Flarissa said and crossed her arms while smiling.
'' Why do they always leave me alone.'' Lucy complained.
'' I will help you Lucy-san!'' Wendy said and ran to her.
'' This looks more like a game than a real fight.'' Lucy sighed.
'' Do you have the strenght to fight Lucy-san? Isn't the poison eating all your powers?'' Wendy asked.
'' I'll be fine. Let's get this over with.''
'' Aye!'' They all shouted in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~