Chapter 7: Help from elsewhere

Ohaio Minna!!

The Update is here!! Hope you enjoy it!^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy didn't know for how long she had been sitting there in natsu's arms but she thought that it really were comfortable.

Erza was outside trying to figure out why the people were all covered in ice and for some reason the snow storm never seemed to stop.

'' Luce..'' A voice caused her to wake up from her thoughts.

'' Yes....'' She asked to weak to speak.

'' Are you alright?...'' Natsu asked.

'' Not really....to weak...to speak.'' Lucy said.

'' You are going to be alright. Wendy is coming soon.''

'' Hai...Arigato Natsu.''

'' What are friends for.'' Natsu grinned.

What they didn't notice was that her eye colour shifted from hazel brown to ice white to hazel brown again.

The next day wendy finally arrived with happy and charle.

Lucy was laying in the couch and she turned her gaze to wendy when she appeard beside her.

'' How are you doing?..'' Wendy asked.

'' Fine..'' Lucy replied still to weak to speak.

'' Let me help you.'' Wendy said and she placed her hands on lucy's head and the hands started glowing.

Lucy could feel how her power returned not to 100% but atleast 50%.

'' Thank you.'' Lucy replied.

'' No problem .'' Wendy said and smiled but she got interupted by a roar and the house started shaking.

'' Monsters!?'' Wendy asked shocked.

Erza opened the door with a slam.

'' Snow Monsters.'' Erza said with a low voice.

'' Excuse me??'' Lucy asked shocked.

Natsu ran down the stairs from the second floor.

'' Did you say Snow monsters?'' He asked and appeard on Erza's left side and looked outside. '' Damn...''

Another roar interrupted the silence.

'' Seems like we got guests.'' Gray said and appeard on Erza's right side.

'' Let's get em!!'' Natsu roared and ran out from the house.

'' Natsu!! Geez you damn idiot!!'' Gray screamed and ran after him.

'' Fire Dragons Roar!!'' Natsu screamed and a big beam flew out of his mouth.

'' Raaaaaaawrr!!'' The Snow Monster roared and the attack hit it in the side and a big burning mark appeard were the attack had been hit and it took a few steps sideways.

'' What are they doing here?'' Wendy asked when she appeard on natsu's left side.

'' I have no clue.'' He replied.

The snow monster that got hit from natsu's attack roared and swung his arm at natsu but natsu jumped out of the way and were natsu had been standing a giant hole had appeard.

'' Idiot! Why do you have to rush into everything damn baka!'' Erza screamed outside the house.

''Let us atleast help you retard.'' Gray said while crossing his arms.

The snowmonsters roared and one dashed at Gray.

'' Ice make: Shield!'' Gray said while a big shield appeard infront of him and protected him from the snowmonsters big hands.

Erza requiped into her Flame empress armor and swung her sword and while sending the fire from her sword at the monster that was currently attacking Gray and it melted.

Natsu took off at one of them.

'' Fire Dragon's Claw!'' Natsu yelled and kicked on of them that disappeard in an instant and a pool of water was the only thing left from it.

'' Sky Dragon's Crushing Fang!'' Wendy shouted and jumped up in the air and punched one of them that also disappeard.

But the more they killed the more came.

'' Annoying piss of shit!'' Gray said and kicked one of them and it fell to the ground and melted.

'' They are so easy but its to many of them.'' Erza yelled and requiped to her heaven's wheel armor and the swords around her started spinning and one after another they flew off and hit the one after one of the snow monsters.

Everyone stopped their movement when a whistle was echoed through the wind.

'' Who the fuck is that?'' Natsu asked while looking at the direction were the whistle had for a few seconds been heard.

'' I can see someone!'' Happy shouted.

And he was right. In the distance they could see a man walking their way.

The Snow monsters roared while backing off a few steps when they saw who it was.

The man stopped a few feets away from natsu and the others and a grin appeard on his mouth.

'' This is a sight you don't see everyday.'' He said with a dark voice.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''