Chapter 20: The WPD Machine

Ohaio Minna I decided to Update today! 
I hope you all like this chapter and thank you everyone for supporting me on Book of Ideas It's really fun to hear that you all liked my ideas! Please check it out if you haven't^^ And the new chapter of fairy tail made my feelings go like crazy:/ Can't wait for the next chapter!

I dedicate this chapter to: Wutbook

Hope you all will enjoy this chapter!

Til next time minna take Care!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy jumped inside the portal. She cried out as she landed right on the ground.
'' Geez that hurts.'' She said and rubbed her head and sat up.
She turned her head to look at the portal but it had disappeard and she stood up and turned her head forward. She was in a big room that probably was one of the castle rooms Stour had been talking about.
'' Oh....My....god....'' Lucy gasped.
Infront of her was a big machine. The machine itself didn't look dangerous but ontop of the machine was a huge ball with flowing electricity inside it. In other words, makes the situation a little worse.
'' What in the world is that...'' Lucy thought.
'' Looks like I'm busted.''
Lucy turned around to face Flarissa.
'' I wanted it to be a suprise but what can you do.'' Flarissa said and sighed.
'' What is that thing?'' Lucy asked.

'' Oh you mena that? Well. This Machine is called WDP.'' Flarissa smiled.
'' WDP? What does that mean?''
Flarissa's smile made lucy shudder.
'' World Destructive Poison.'' Flarissa said and her smile got brighter.
Lucy's face got pale and her eyes widen in fear.
'' You mean..'' Lucy said.
'' Poison that will kill humans and wizards.'' Flarissa interrupted
Lucy took a few steps back and her eyes trembling.
'' Let me explain my plan lucy. This electricity isn't just normal electricity. Inside the electricity is it atoms which is made ​​of poison. I will use this to destroy every guild in fiore. But not only in fiore. I will also destroy every guild in the world with my poison. When they feel the electricity it will send out a wave of poison in their bodys and it will only be a matter of time until they experience the things that you are experiencing. Then poff every magical wizard will be extinction.''
'' Are you insaine? What you are doing will never work! This is madness!!'' Lucy screamed.
'' Think what you want. But this is going to work.'' Flarissa said and she got a look in her eyes. She had an idea.
'' What are she thinking about now?'' Lucy thought to herself.
Flarissa turned around and walked all the way to the machine and then she turned her head to look at lucy and She had the most frightening smile lucy ever seen.
'' I wonder what happens if I double the dose.'' Flarissa said.
Lucy's eyes got wider.
'' Let's find out shall we?'' Flarissa's smile got brighter.

Lucy took a few steps back in fear.
Flarissa pressed the button and the machine started making noises. The electricity inside the ball started going like crazy and fired a beam of electricity at lucy.
'' No.....NO!'' Lucy screamed and covered herself with her arms.
The electricity hit her right in the arms and it began to spread through her ​​body.
Lucy started screaming in pain. Her screams echoed in the room.
Flarissa started laughing.
Lucy's whole body was trembling when the electricity left her body.
Lucy fell to her knees while breathing heavily.
'' My...magical...power...are disappearing.'' Lucy said between her breaths.
'' I have to admit that this is fun.'' Flarissa said and smiled.
'' You are sick...''
'' Let's do it again.'' Flarissa said.
'' Are you not going to let the poison kill me instead?''
'' Well that sound funnier. Am I going watch you die in pain or Am i going to kill you myself? Sounds more fun to watch you die now that I know that the poison works.'' Flarissa said and started walking away from the machine at Lucy.
She stopped infront of her and got down on her knees. She lifted lucy's head so that lucy could see her in the eyes.
'' But I'm not going to do that either. I'm gonna watch you die. Die slowly and painful. I wanna see you suffer. Suffer like the trash you are.'' Flarissa whispered in her ear. She then looked lucy in the eyes and smiled.
She then stood up and kicked lucy in the stomach.
Lucy cried out in pain and cought blood.
'' You are going to die.'' Flarissa said and kicked lucy in the stomach again.
Lucy cought more blood as Flarissa started kicking her three or four times.
'' Natsu...Minna....'' Lucy thought but she was cut off by Flarissa that kicked her in the face.
Lucy's whole body was shaking and tears began to gather in her eyes.
'' I'm not weak. I can't give in. I have to do something.'' Lucy thought and she looked down on her keys. '' Even if my powers almost is gone. This is the only option I have.'' Lucy took out one of her keys and a circle appeard under her.
'' Open the gate of the lion! Leo!'' Lucy screamed.
'' Still trying ?'' Flarissa asked in suprise.
Leo appeard infront of her.
'' Luc....'' He started and turned his head at her but he stopped when he saw her laying on the floor in pain.
'' Leo..'' Lucy said.
Leo ran to her.
'' Lucy! What happened?'' Leo asked in panic.

'' I'm fine...Please take care of her.'' Lucy said.
'' Lucy I can take you away from here!'' Leo exclaimed.
'' I want you to take care of her. Please leo.'' Lucy said.
Leo opened his mouth but closed it.
'' Alright. '' Leo said and turned around to face Flarissa.
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨