Chapter 3: An Unknown Enemy

Ohaio!!

Sorry for my inactivity:P I have been doing some tests and I'm currently writing my own story at the same time That I try to write this story and I'm sorry for making you all wait:/

Well here's the next chapter^^!

Til Next Time Minna!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man opened the door to the lab and he looked at the woman in front of him.

'' We found a target My Lady.'' He said.

The woman smiled.

'' Who is it then?'' She asked.

A picture of a blonde girl appeared on the lacrima.

'' Oh....Looks like I've already know the girl.''

'' How come?''

'' You know the new café?'' She asked.

'' Magnolia Cafe?''

'' Yes....She was the one that gave me my milkshake.'' She replied.

'' What are the odds?.'' The man smiled.

'' Let's get started.'' The woman turned around and her violet lips smiled.

'' But first I just want to warn you My Lady.'' He exclaimed.

'' Warn me?'' She looked confused.

'' Just to let you know what people you are messing with.'' The man said.

'' What people?''

'' Fairy Tail...'' He said.

The smile got brighter on her face.

'' Perfect.'' She replied and turned around and walked into the shadows.

'' Fairy Tail...You are about to get a big surprise...'' She thought while smiling.

Lucy looked out the window in the guild.

The snow was still falling.

'' I've got a bad feeling about this...'' She thought.

She sighed.

'' Why do i feel so uneasy?.....I'm must drop this...I'm just paranoid for no reason.'' She turned her head to look at the others in the guild.

They were enjoying themself. They were singing and dancing and drinking.

She smiled.

'' I must relax.'' Lucy said and smiled to herself.

'' Ah shobidowooaaaaaww!'' Gajeel started singing.

'' Goo Gajeel!!' Some in the guild shouted.

'' Ah shobi dabi dobi woooaw...'' Gajeel continued.

'' Its so horrible that I can't even think!'' Natsu screamed while covering his ears.

Lucy laughed.

'' It will all be okey.'' She thought.

Or will it??

A week later.

It was still snowing. The snow lay close to the ground but now the snow is not so deep. Everyone was ignoring the thought that something was off. It was only the Celestial Mage that knew...That something bad is about to happen.

Team Natsu were currently out on a mission. Catching some big jerk mage that pretends to be the world ruler.

'' Fire Dragons Roar!'' Natsu yelled.

'' Idiots...'' The man said and dodged the attack in the nick of time.

'' Ice make: Lance!'' Gray shouted.

The man dodged it and he charged at him.

'' Rocket Punch.'' The man said and punshed gray in the face.

Gray flew into a tree.

'' Gh...'' Gray fell to the ground and coughed.

Charle took wendy and threw her in the air and wendy was spinning in diffrent directions in the air.

''Sky Dragons Claw!'' She exclaimed and swung her feets down at the target.

The man jumped at the side with his hood still on.

Wendy landed safely on the ground in front of him.

'' Fire Dragons Roar!'' Natsu yelled and started gathering fire in his mouth and released it in the same direction the man was.

The man made a backflip in the air over the attack.

The attack went past him and at wendy.

''Kya!'' Wendy exclaimed and covered her face for protection.

Erza jumped in front of her in her Adamantine Armor.

'' Adamantine Barrier!'' Erza screamed and she combined the two shields and it made a huge barrier around it and the attack smashed into it giving off a huge force of power that made erza had to go back a few steps in order to be able to hold against the huge force.

Wendy's hair blew in the wind and she looked up to see erza.

'' Erza...!!'' Wendy exclaimed.

When the attack had disappeard erza started requiping again while running.

'' Heaven's Wheel Armor!'' Erza screamed and huge wings of steel appeard on her back and she started flying.

'' Ice Make: Cold Excaliber!'' Gray yelled and a large sword appeard in his hand and he started running with erza that was diving and appeared at his side while they both were going at the hodded man.

Wendy's hair started blowing and a large circle appeared under her and she closed her eyes.

''Arms X Vernier!'' Wendy exclaimed and Erza and Gray started glowing and their powers multiplied.

Erza took off in the air and swung her swords.

'' Blumenbatt!!'' She exclaimed while swords flying at his direction.

Gray swung his sword at the man while the swords hit him.

'' Fire Dragons Claw!'' Natsu screamed and the attack hit the man.

'' Sugoi!'' Lucy exclaimed and smiled amazed.

A Huge explosion erupted and where the man was standing became filled with smoke.

Erza landed at Natsu's side and requiped into her normal heart kreuz armor and the excaliber disappeared.

Wendy ran to them.

'' Did we do it?'' Wendy asked.

The smoked cleared and the man was standing there without any injuries.

'' Wha.....Whaat?'' Lucy said horrified.

When the smoke had cleared that it was almost gone they could see a barrier around him.

'' A Barrier?'' Erza asked.

'' Damn that man is troublesome.'' Gray sweatdropped.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨