Chapter 12: Plan B

Ohauio!!^^ This is the 12th chapter:DD

I want thank you all for 5k reads on my story prisoner in the shadows^^ And I almost got 3k on Light War!^^
I hope you all will like this chapter !
Til Next Time Minna Take Care!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy and Wendy sat down on the couch while natsu gray erza took a chair.
'' So we just have to find the things to make the ritual. Seems easy enough.'' Natsu said.
'' Don't forget Flarissa natsu.'' Lucy said.
'' Who?''

'' The woman with the snow monsters.'' Gray said and mentaly slapped himself.
'' Yeah right...'' Natsu said.
'' And the snow monsters.'' Wendy said.
'' And when we actually have the things the ritual maybe don't work'' Lucy said and sighed.
'' Don't worry Luce! Its going to work. I just know it!'' Natsu said and grinned.
'' Yeah you right!'' Lucy said and smiled.
'' Thats the spirit!'' Erza said and smiled.
'' We will make it!'' Wendy said and smiled.
'' Aye!'' They all said in unison.
'' Dinner is ready!!'' Stour shouted from the kitchen.
'' Coming!!'' Natsu shouted and jumped out of his chair and the others began to walk to the kitchen.
Lucy got up from the couch and took a few steps but her head started spinning and her vision began to black and her starting to lose stronghold on the floor.
She is starting to fall but before she black out can she see natsu turning around and screaming and started running her way and then everything went black.

********************************************

Natsu feels like something is wrong and he turned around. He can see lucy falling to the floor.
'' Luce!!!!'' He screames and starting to run at her.
'' Huh?.'' Erza turns around and her eyes widen.
Natsu caught lucy in his arms before she hit the floor.
Wendy runs at natsu.
'' Stour!!!'' Wendy screames.
Stour runs into the room.
'' What the...?!'' Stour is cut off when he sees her laying on the floor.
'' Luceh!.'' Natsu says and is starting to shake her.
Lucy's body is cold and a new mark appeard on her and one under her mouth.
Stour ran to his side and opens Lucy's eyes with force and when he can see her eye colour everyone gasped.
Her eye colour had become ice white.
'' Her eye colour!!!'' Natsu gasped.
'' This is bad...Really bad!'' Stour says.
'' Stour exacly how many things will happen to her before she dies?'' Erza asked.

'' The first base is The Marks. The second is Eye colour change. The Third is Her powers and the last one is Death.''
'' So she has passed two bases already?''
'' Yes.''
'' Tell me the things that we need for the ritual.'' Erza said.
'' I'm afraid thats to late. Its time for plan B.'' Stour said.
'' Plan B what's that?'' Gray asked.
'' Operation Counterattack.'' Stour said coldly.
'' Counterattack?'' Wendy asked.
'' Yes we have to fight back. Fight against Flarissa.'' Stour said.

'' Then Let's do it!'' Natsu said and clenched his fists.

'' But we have to get help. And a lots of it too.'' Stour said.
'' How come? Its only Flarissa and that guy is it not?'' Erza asked.
'' Yeah but they are not that easy to beat.'' Stour said. '' Believe me.''
'' Aye! Happy Charle! Fly to the guild and tell Master the situation. He will know what to do after that.'' Erza said.
'' Hai!!'' Happy saluted and he and Charle took off to the guild.
'' Natsu lay Lucy in one of the beds upstairs. I'm just gonna go get something.'' Stour said.
'' Hai!'' Natsu said and and carried lucy upstairs with erza and gray behind him and wendy to his left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~