Chapter 21: Erza's Counterattack

In a another dimension were nothing but darkness existed was a fight going on.
The fight between Titania and Klirk.
'' This is my dimension. You can not win.''
'' Your dimension?'' Erza asked while blocking his sword.
'' You sure have many questions. '' Klirk said.
'' And you sure have many suprises.'' Erza replied.
Klirk sliced her right in her shoulder.
Erza look at her shoulder and then turned her gaze at him she smiled.
'' Think that will stop me ?'' Erza asked and she yelled a battle cry and she spun around while swinging her sword. Her and the sword made a perfect circle but in the nick of time before it was about to slice him she stopped and punched him in the stomach with the handle of the sword and he fell to the ground. He started coughing for air.
Erza punched him again with the handle of the sword and he started coughing blood.
'' Seems like Titania's actions is getting tougher.'' Klirk said between his breaths and smiled.
'' I'm going to make one thing clear.'' Erza said.
Erza helped him stand.
'' I'm nothing like you.'' Erza said.
She threw his sword a few feets away and she looked him right in the eyes.
'' You will open a portal to my friends or els.'' Erza threatened.
'' Or els?'' Klirk asked with a grin.
Erza smiled.
~~
'' Fire Dragons Roar!'' Natsu yelled.

Stour blocket it with his staff.
Laxus kicked one of the snow monsters that melted.
'' Ice make: Lance!'' Gray exclaimed.
Stour dodged it in the nick of time and punched gray in the stomach.
Mira caught gray as he was about to hit her.
'' The snow monsters are getting really annoying.'' Cana exclaimed as she threw more cards that made a snow monster explode.
'' Iron dragons roar!'' Gajeel screamed and he breathed iron that flew at Stour.
Stour dodged the first wave of iron but the second one hit him right in the shoulder and he cried out in pain.

'' Bisca how are you doing over there?'' Alzack asked bisca while trying to shoot the snow monsters.
'' Fine. '' Bisca replied as she shot a snow monster right in the head.
'' Juvia is trying her best too.'' Juvia said while she sliced a huge amount of snow monster with her water magic. The snow monsters fell and melted.
Suddenly a portal appeard and klirk flew out of it with his head first and he fell right on the ground. He was badly injured. Erza came out from the portal and it disappeard.
'' Erza!'' Levy screamed.
'' Good to see you.'' Cana said.
'' Sorry to make you all wait.'' Erza said and placed the sword behind her head and smiled.
'' What the hell did you do to him?'' Mira asked.
'' Well he didn't want to open a portal for me so I showed him a piece of my mind.''
'' As expected from Erza.'' Natsu said and sweat dropped.
'' Damn you witch.'' Stour cursed.
'' Wow....He really shouldn't have said that.'' Gray said.
'' You called me a witch?'' Erza asked and raised her eyebrow.
'' You damn right I did!'' Stour exclaimed.
'' Idiot.'' Happy said.
'' He sure is.'' Mira said and shook her head.
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨