Chapter 14: An unexpected deed

Ohaio!! I will not be able to update this weekend so instead of letting you all wait I decided to update today instead^^!!

Til Next Time Minna Take Care!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''I have to end this conversation now. I call ya later.'' Stour said.
'' Roger that.'' The voice said and the lacrima stopped shining.
'' Well Lucy heartfilia. You woke up on a rather troublesome moment.'' Stour said and he was now standing up.

'' Stour...You traitor..'' Lucy said.
'' Hm? Traitor you say?'' The smirk on his lips got brighter.
'' What ....Did you give me.'' Lucy asked. She wanted it to feel more confident but the pain in her chest was unbearable.
'' My companion gave you some poison that's all.'' Stour said.
'' You made them believe ....it was a curse just because....you knew I was going to die and...You just gave us false hope.'' Lucy said.
'' Very clever Miss Heartfilia. Sadly noone will believe you.'' Stour said.
'' They will....They will put an end to this! They will defeat your master and they will give me the antidote!'' Lucy said.
'' Who do you think they will believe huh? Even if you tell the truth they aren't going to believe you. The curse makes people insaine you know.'' Stour said and laughed.
'' So the people...You did this to them..'' Lucy said.
'' Yes Lucy Heartfilia. I did it. I made the people turn into ice sculptures. ''
'' You monster...''

'' I actually enjoyed it too. You should've seen that pink boys face when I told him that there actually is a way to save you.'' Stour said and smiled with such a smile that made lucy's stomach feel sick in disgust..
'' But how could i do that magic if it wasn't the curse? How did the marks appear and how did my eyes change!''
'' Your marks and your eyes is a side effect from the poison and the magic you thought you did was actually me.''
'' But the voice!!''
'' Also me. Mind talking.'' Stour said and smiled.
'' Just Like the magic warren uses....'' Lucy said.
'' Your friends will all walk in a trap and they will all be destroyed.'' Stour said and smiled.
'' Gh..'' Lucy clenched her teeth.

'' I'm suprised your friends actually send your two cat friends to ask your guild to help.''
Lucy's eyes widen in horror.
'' The guild?!''
'' Yeah , Not only will your friends die but the whole guild too.'' Stour chuckled.
'' You will not get away with this!'' Lucy exclaimed. '' The others will hear me scream and they will take you down!''
'' Scream all you want Lucy. If you can.'' Stour said and was holding tape and he placed it on her mouth.
''mmmhhhmm!!'' Lucy tried to scream but it didn't work.
Stour took a knife and placed the sharpe end on his arm and started cutting so hard that it started bleeding.
He did the same thing on his cheek and on his leg and on his stomach.

'' What is he doing!!'' Lucy thought horrified.
When he was done he walked at lucy and took her hand and smiled.
'' No.....What are you doing!!'' Lucy tried to scream but only mumble came out.
He wiped the blood from the knife over her face and her dress and her hand.
'' Lucy Lucy Lucy. '' Stour smiled unkindly.
He placed the knife in her hand and he pulled off the tape.
Lucy cried out in pain when the tape left her mouth.
'' What are you trying to do!?'' Lucy asked with a tone of disbelief in her voice.
'' You'll see.'' Stour chuckled.
Stour turned around and he started destroying things in the room with his fists and feets and then he turned around to face lucy again and he had a really horrified facial expression.
'' huh..'' Lucy thought.

He took a grip on lucy's shoulder and helped her to stand.
'' What are you...'' Lucy said but was cut off by stour's scream. The scream was heard as if he were in pain.
Lucy's eyes widen and she knew exactly what he was doing.
Lucy didn't even have the time to react until the door opened with a such a force that it broke.
Lucy's eyes flew on the four people who stood at the doorway.
Their eyes were widen.
Lucy looked down on her hand and her eyes widen.
'' The knife....he putted it in my hand. He is trying to set me up.'' Lucy thought in horror.
'' The ....curse is much worse...than i thought..'' Stour said in pain.
'' Luce....'' Natsu said in shock.
'' Guys....I didn't...'' Lucy started.
'' Lucy what have you done....'' Erza said.
'' I didn't do it!'' Lucy exclaimed. '' He's lying!''
'' Lucy....please calm down....put.the.knife.down.'' Wendy said with a calm voice.
'' I didn't do it!!!!'' Lucy screamed with tears in her eyes.
'' Stour are you okay?'' Wendy asked and ran to stour to heal him.
'' I'm fine. Just some scratches.'' He said and smiled. '' This curse is driving her nuts. It's not her fault.''
'' You set me up!'' Lucy said and pointed the knife at stour.
'' What are you even saying?'' Stour asked.
'' You did this! You want to set me up! You want me to die!'' Lucy screamed while crying.
'' I wouldn't want such a thing. I'm here to help you.'' Stour lied and she could see him smile when the others didn't see.
'' You want me to die! You wan.......''Lucy exclaimed but was cut off by the pain in her chest and she started screaming.

'' Lucy!'' Natsu screamed and ran to her and she dropped the knife and gray threw it out of the window.
'' Pain....Pain!'' Lucy screamed.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨