Chapter 18: Wendy , Lucy Vs Flarissa

Ohaio minna!!^^ Today I'm going to write on cold days and hopefully get finished. I dunno maybe takes more time than i think but I'm going to try and finish it^^ But the chapters isn't over yet so don't worry. And it may take some time after that to post the first chapter in The Last World because I'm currently writing my own story too:P But yeah Hopefully everything will go as planned^^

I'm sorry because I'm currently having problems with wattpad:P It's not letting me change my background-.- and for some reason the multimedia song and picture in the last chapter disappeard but hopefully it's going to be there now:PP

Well lets get started^^
Til next time minna take care!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Erza!!'' Natsu could hear lucy scream.
'' You really should keep your eyes on the enemy!'' A voice behind him said.
Natsu turned around the see a fist in his face and he flew right on the ground.
'' Bastard....'' Natsu said and clenched his teeth. '' Where is Erza you bastard!'' Natsu screamed and took off at him in anger.
'' She's fine...For now.'' Stour said and smirked and spun around and kicked him in the face.
Natsu flew right into Gray that gasped and they both flew right into the ground a few feet away from Stour.
'' This bastard is asking for it.'' Gray said and stood up and wiped off the blood from his mouth.
'' You said it.'' Natsu said and started standing up.

Stour chuckled.
'' Still going?''
~~~~~~~~

Lucy saw Klirk and Erza disappear in the portal as it closed.
'' Erza!'' Lucy screamed.
'' Looks like Klirk is getting really serious.'' Flarissa said and smiled.
'' Sky Dragons Roar!'' Wendy screamed.
Flarissa swept her hand infront of her and as the attack was about to hit her it disappeard.
'' Open the Gate of the Lion! Leo!'' Lucy screamed with the gate key in her hand and it started glowing and Leo appeard infront of her.
'' Ohaio Hime.'' Leo said while standing in a confident stance.
'' Leo please take care of her!'' Lucy exclaimed.
'' As you wish. '' Leo said and took off at Flarissa.
But leo started shining and disappeard.
'' Huh?'' Lucy gasped.
Flarissa started laughing.
'' Your powers are disappearing. The third base is the poison.'' Flarissa said and smiled maliciously.
Lucy's eyes widen and started trembling in fear.
'' Lucy-san....'' Wendy said with a sad tone in her voice.
'' You will soon not be able to use your powers and then....The poison will start to kill you for real.'' Flarissa exclaimed with a psychopathic smile and she started laughing.
Lucy's facial expression changed from shocked to angry.
'' No one messes with my magic that my mother taught me!'' Lucy screamed and took off at her.
'' Lucy-san Don't!!!'' Wendy Screamed.
Lucy jumped on top off Flarissa that lost her grip on the ground and they both fell to the ground. Lucy on top of Flarissa.
'' Why you!'' Flarissa exclaimed in anger and her hand started glowing purple and a purple beam fired from her hand right into Lucy's stomach and that made lucy flew right up in the sky screaming in pain.
'' Lucy!!'' Wendy screamed.
Flarissa appeard on Lucy's left side and she kicked her in the side and punshed her in the stomach in such a force that made lucy slam right into the ground with a painful scream.

'' Lucy !!'' Wendy screamed and started running at her but she soon felt pain in her stomach and she turned her head to the left to see Flarissa. Wendy looked down where the pain had appeard.
Her eyes widen to see a giant hole in her stomach.
'' W...Wendy!'' Lucy screamed shocked.

Wendy fell to the ground.
Flarissa started laughing.
'' Serves you right.'' Flarissa said with a disgusting smile on her smile.
Lucy didn't care about the pain in her body anymore. She stood up and started running at wendy and she fell on her knees beside wendys body.
'' Wendy!'' Lucy started screaming and she putted wendy's head on her lap in panic.
Wendy didn't answer she just looked at lucy.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''