Chapter 9: The Story of Yukino

Ohaioooo!! I decided to update:D I re-watched Inuyasha yeasterday and its still one of my favourite animes. Have any of you watched that anime?:DDD Well lets don't talk about Inuyasha but Fairy tail^^ 

Next episode of Fairy Tail will be out tomorrow!:D I can't wait!

Till next time minna Take Care!

¨~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once upon a Time there was a woman named Yukino. Yukino were a water mage. Her magic brought peace and happiness in the people that she met. Yukino were so popular that people were trying to kidnape her often but she had a protecter. His name were Klaus. Klaus and Yukino had been saving many lives. But Yukino came up with a crazy idea. She wanted to learn Ice magic to be more powerful. Klaus told her that it was madness and noone could have both water and ice magic at the same time. Yukino didn't listen to him and she went missing for four years and when she came back. She were more powerful than ever. Yukino had learned ice and water magic but not just that. She had learned how to controll any kind of liquid , Blood was one of them. During a mission Klaus and Yukino started argue. Yukino wanted to use the her power to controll the man's blood to make it a lot more easier but Klaus told her she couldn't. The Power made her go insaine , she killed klaus. Klaus last words were: I love you.When Klaus died she had become a monster. She realized what she had done and the ice and water magic took controll over her and made her The Snow Woman. Her skin became white as the Snow , Her heart as cold as ice and her emotions as blank as the sky. She couldn't bear the feeling of killing her the one that she loved. Everywhere she went brought disaster to the people. People started freezing to death. Snow monsters appeard. All of this happened because she lost controll over her powers and that she killed her love. But one man killed her. Made her free from her suffering. But people ...Evil people made her powers to a curse. And thats The Curse of The Snow Woman.

Everyone were quiet.

'' How awful....'' Wendy said.

Stour nodded.

'' I assume you all wonder what have happened to the people in this village.''

They nodded.

'' This is the place...Where Yukino were born...Raised...Killed Klaus....And this is the place were she died.''

Everyone gasped.

'' Ever since then everyone in this village has been freezed. And the most sadden of the story is...That it happened 100 years ago.''

'' Oh my..''' Erza said with widen eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~