Chapter 19: Help from family

Suprrriiiisssee!:DD I updated today too:D Well I'm almost finished writing Cold days that was suppose to be finished yeasterday but what can you do:P

Well I'm happy anyway because I'm almost at 4k reads on Tghis story and on Light war! And I'm almost at 8K reads on Prisoner In The Shadows! I'm so happy I don't even know how to explain my feelings:P

 Thank you! I just started this to have something to do on my free time:)! Thanks for all the votes comments and followers^^!! Love you all! This chapter is to everyone that reads my story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 '' Wendy stay with me!!'' Lucy screamed with tears in her eyes.

'' Luc...san.'' Wendy said with tears in her eyes. ''Am I going to die?''

'' No you are not! You will be just fine!'' Lucy exclaimed with tears.

'' I don't want to die.'' Wendy said in fear while crying.

'' You are not going to die!'' Lucy screamed.

'' Was I useful to the end?..'' Wendy asked.

'' Don't say such a thing! You are not going to die!!!'' Lucy screamed with all her might with a painful voice while crying.

'' Was I useful...Please tell me...''

'' You were useful! You are still useful!! Don't You Dare Die!'' Lucy screamed.

Wendy smiled while tears streamed down her cheeks.

'' I'm glad...That I was useful...'' Wendy said while smiling.

'' Pathetic.'' Flarissa said and looked down on them.

Lucy didn't look up she just looked at wendy.

'' Looks like I will end both of you.'' Flarissa said and pointed her hand at them and it started glowing purple. '' Any last word?''

'' Yes. Stay The Hell away from our friends!'' A voice exclaimed and Flarissa turned her head the the left side to see a fist hit her face and she flew a few feet away.

Lucy gasped and looked up to see a shadow standing on the spot were Flarissa had been standing.

'' Sorry we're late Bunnygirl.'' Gajeel said.

'' Gajeel?'' Lucy said with wide eyes.

'' We are here to!''

Lucy turned her around.

'' Yo Lucy!'' Jet said.

'' F...Fairy....Tail..'' Lucy said in shock with widen eyes.

'' Sorry to keep you waiting Lu-chan.'' Levy said and smiled.

'' This many...'' Lucy said.

~

'' I want Gajeel Jet Levy Mira Charle Happy Laxus Juvia Cana Alzack Bisca to go and help them! If something happens I want you all to come here right away. I will call Porlyusica to get here as fast as she can. Go My Children! Go And Save Your Family!!

'' Aye!!'' They all shouted.

~

'' Aye! We thought you all needed some help with the snow monsters!'' Happy said and appeard on her shoulder.

'' That was about the damn time!'' Natsu screamed.

'' We came as fast as we could you damn Fire dragon!'' Gajeel screamed.

'' Flarissa!'' Retreat to the castle! I will take care of things here!'' Stour said and helped Flarissa to stand.

'' Right...'' Flarissa said and swept her hand and a portal appeard infront of her and she walked inside of it.

'' No you don't!!'' Lucy screamed and took off at the portal and jumped inside of it as it disappeard.

'' Lucy!'' Levy screamed.

'' Looks like Flarissa will take care of the girl. Then I shall take care everyone that's here.'' Stour said smirked and swept his hand and snow monsters appeard.

'' Where are Erza?'' Mira asked.

'' Gone.'' Natsu said.

'' What the frick to you mean by gone?'' Laxus asked.

'' She disappeard with Klirk in a portal. Haven't seen her since then.'' Gray said.

'' Klirk?'' Gajeel asked.

'' The man that ….poisoned Lucy.'' Wendy said.

'' Oh god wendy!'' Mira gasped and ran to her.

'' Wendy!'' Charle screamed and flew to her. '' Are you alright?''

'' I think....I am...But not for long.''

'' We Have to Take her to Porlyusica!'' Mira screamed.

'' I will take her home!'' Jet said. '' I'm the fastest here except the exceeds but you maybe need them so I will take her to the guild as fast as I can.'' Jet said and picked wendy up in his arms.

'' Mhm do it!'' Charle said.

Jet ran with wendy in his arms in the direction they just came from.

Mirajane took a few steps forward. Stour smiled and looked at her with the snow monsters that had increased behind him.

'' Natsu Gray. Don't run off. We have to make him do a portal.''

'' Make me? Haha Don't make me laugh.'' Stour said and laughed.

'' Make him? How?'' Natsu asked..

'' If we defeat him. He can make a portal to make us come faster to lucy.'' Mira said.

'' According to my calculations we don't have a choice.'' Levy said while.

'' How come?'' Gajeel asked.

'' Because the castle doesn't exist here.'' Levy said.

''What?'' Natsu asked.

'' It exists in another dimension.'' Levy said.

'' Well shit.'' 

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨