Welcome

She swallowed in her throat for a moment before looking around. She didn't know where anything was. The very reasons she hated new schools was because of this. Her entire core heated up, and not in a goodway. She began breathing heavily again, when someone entered from the hallway. Average height, short brown hair,brown eyes, and freckles. She stood tall and tensed her body. He looked directly at her.

"Oh hey! You must be the new girl!"

    He walked over to her, seeming slightly quick in his step.

"I didn't think you'd show up" he held a hand out to her and smiled spritely. "I'm marco! Marco Bott Nice to meet you"

"U-uh...(Y/N)..." she shook his hand.

"Well. Welcome to Trost high school! I'm gonna be your guide for the next few days"

"Oh. Uhm. Ok.."

"You must be nervous huh."

    She looked down to the floor, her habit of fidgeting with her fingers kicked in again.

"Don't worry" he smiled. "I was new here too"

"Really..?"

"Yep. Didn't take long to adjust. Everyone heres really nice and accepting to new people, so you'll be just fine"

"That's good..."

"So, where's your class?" he asked.

"Uhm...225-A with..Mike.Zacharias..?"

"Me too! I'll walk you there."

"Ok..thank you.."

    While Marco had taken her to the class, they'd discussed the school. He seemed to like it there, but she was still not into it. They'd reached the classroom, and Marco knocked on the door.

    A few seconds after, a tall blonde male appeared in front of the door. He had a beard and a mustache, which was dark in color. He seemed calm, yet expressionless. She looked at Marco.

"Who's this?" he asked keeping his eyes on her.

    (Y/N) swallowed hard speaking no words. The man lifted a brow waiting for her answer.

"Oh, this is (Y/N) (L/N), the new girl!" he spoke for her "Sorry, she's just nervous is all"

    The man leaned forward and without hesitation, sniffed at her neck. She balled her fists and tensed up beyond belief. Her muscles tightened to points she never thought they could. She didn't move an inch.  He stood again, and looked at her.

"Welcome." he finally spoke. "Zacharias" he held a hand out to her.

    She shook his hand and nodded. Mike stepped out of the way, allowing them both to enter. Marco entered first, (Y/N) following not far behind. She stood directly behind him like a shy child with its mother. Mike stepped in closing the door behind and stood at the front of the class.

"Hey Marco, whatcha hiding?" one male asked.

"You'll see"

    He looked over at Mike and smiled bright, excited to reveal the new student.

"As you all know, we're receiving a new student. She's arrived today"

"So it's a girl? Exciting" the same boy spoke up.

"Braun, quiet"

    Mike looked over at Marco and gave a small nod.

"Everyone. This is (Y/N).!"