Interest and Lust..

Detention was still in session. (Y/N) became bored and quickly. unable to speak to Reiner due to Administrator Levi getting angry for chitchat, and Sasha not even awake, she needed to look for something to do. Desperately. She looked around, noticing a bookshelf at the side of the room. (Y/N) eyed it over for a little bit and smiled to herself. She raised her hand, and waited for Mr.Ackerman to notice her. 

"What do you want?" he asked, looking her in the eyes.

"May I read a book sir..? From the shelf over there?"

He raised a brow, unsure of why she made such a request.

"You want to read?"

She nodded.

"You. A teenage girl. Cares about books?" he asked, not believing her.

"Yes sir"

He paused for a moment and sat up. Levi noticed something. (Y/N) never broke eye contact with him. Not even for a second.. Normally the students were too afraid to keep eye contact with him, whether it was idle chitchat, or him doing his job. Everyone was afraid of him, and didn't hesitate to show respect. But she....she was different. Levi huffed and went back to his work.

"You may.."he replied.

She smiled and stood, walking over to the book shelf. (Y/N) grabbed a stool from the corner of the room, and placed it in front of the shelf, stepping on it to increase her height. EYe level with the top shelf, she scanned her eyes over the paper backs and hardcovers, looking for the perfect book. One in particular was her eye catcher. The Human use of Human beings, by Norbert Wiener. One of her all time favorites. She smiled, taking the book from the shelf, and began to flip through to the very first page, restarting from the very beginning. (Y/N)'s eyes stayed planted to the book, as her eyes scanned through small black text. 

Levi looked up from his work, noticing the obvious smile spread across (Y/N)'s lips as she read. He lifted his head a bit higher, watching her eyes fly across the text in the book. He still wasn't sure why she was so interested in reading. None of the other students aside from Armin had an interest in it. But then something clicked. He heard about her and her 'specialties' from her records. 

"Hey (L/N)" he said.

 (Y/N) flicked her head quickly to his direction, and turned her body entirely.

"Yes sir?" she responded.

"Come here" Levi beckoned her with just a finger.

(Y/N) leapt down from the stool and made her way over to the short man.

"You're the student who specializes in cybernetics, and robotics and what not. Aren't you."

"Yes sir. That's me"

"Huh...I guess I was a bit oblivious to that.."

"Is something wrong sir?"

"No. I was just curious. I heard about you, but I didn't realize it was you. Mr.Zacharias mentioned you briefly during meetings."

"He has..?"
"Mmm. You and the robot you argued with during class"

She wasn't sure of what he meant for a moment, but she remembered her arguing with Juno at the beginning of class. She smiled at the memory. 

"Maybe you should consider attending the science fair" 

His suggestion reminded her of Armin's invitation. He'd offered the same thing.. But even so, it wasn't fair. She still had a significant advantage. 

"I'll consider..but I probably won't..."

He only hummed. "That's a shame.."

"Thank you for the offer though..sir" 

Levi nodded, and set down his work, beginning to pack up.

"Well.  Detention's over." He said. "You brats can go home.."

(Y/N) watched as he left the classroom, work and briefcase in hand. His hair was slightly messed up from the normal slick back style he had. His professional style. (Y/N) sighed softly, feeling bad for the man. Surely his work load stressed him out..She didn't have the time to think about it though. 

She turned to find her boyfriend sitting back, eyes shut, nearly nodding off into sleep. (Y/N) walked over to Sasha, and tapped her desk.

"Sasha.." she muttered softly.

She tapped again, this time harder, waking up the girl. Sasha raised her head quickly, and snorted a few times, looking around with her eyes still closed. She wiped her face with her sleeve, and fluttered her lids open to the bright afternoon light.

"Ohh..(Y/N)..What's going on..?" she asked sleepily.

"Detentions over" (Y/N) smiled a bit.

Sasha's bright smile returned to her face, and she jumped up with a loud yahoo and rushed from the classroom. (Y/N) could have sworn she heard her yell 'later suckas!' from down the hall. (Y/N) giggled and shook her head, her attention coming to her boyfriend. Reiner.

She sighed for a second, and walked over to him, doing the same to wake him. His eyes were shut, and he was clearly nodding off into sleep. He tried to sit up straight, but he was clearly exhausted.

Reiner successfully awoke to the gentle tapping of her fingernails on the desk. He looked up at her, yawning, arms crossed.

"Reiner. Detentions over. We can go home" she said.

Reiner didn't respond. He looked around, half lidded, and paused for but a second, slowly turning his gaze to (Y/N)..

"Is everything ok..?"

"Yeah.." he stood. 

"Let's head home"

"Actually-" Reiner gripped her wrist, keeping her from walking away. "I had another idea.."

~~~~~~
~~~~~~

(Y/N) watched helplessly as Reiner rummaged through the unknown teachers desk. He mumbled to himself, inaudible to (Y/N), Until finally, he stood and turned to her.

(Y/N) watched as he held his fist closed tight.

"Rei-Rei. What's that?" she asked.

Reiner opened his hand to reveal an individual silver key. She furrowed her brows, confused. Why did he have a key? What was it for..?

"Reiner...what is tha-"
"It's a key to this classroom" he interrupted. 

He walked past (Y/N), and towards the door, gripping the knob. He made sure the door was closed completely, and stuck the key inside of the lock, locking it with a satisfying click.

"U-uhm...Reiner..?"

He tossed the key onto the floor by one of the desks, and exhaled, closing the curtains on the door. (Y/N) watched as he walked across the wall, putting down all the shades, covering the large windows. The class was only lit by the lights implanted into the ceiling of the room.

(Y/N) stepped back a bit, worried and unsure of what Reiner had planned. An audible, rough moan escaped his lips as he faced the windows. Slowly, he turned to face (Y/N), and huffed. She noticed something. His eyes were filled with a fiery lust.. One she never seen before. Of course, she'd slept with both him and Bertholdt simultaneously, but this. This wasn't there at the time. Not this fierce..

He stepped closer, and closer, eventually dashing at (Y/N) at an inhuman speed. She stopped, cornered between multiple desks. Her eyes locked onto Reiner's, still staring at her, eyeing her body hungrily. It was clear what was happening.. She finally knew what it was like. Being the prey of a thirsty Predator...

"Let's play a little game..." he spoke in a sinister, low tone.