The Diva Droid

Nighttime had slipped through quickly. The livingroom was dark and silent. Bits of popcorn lay on the floor, cushions were placed in areas they weren't meant to be, and plates of food were left on the coffee table.

Just in (Y/N)'s room lay the two girls sound asleep. Annie layed beside (Y/N)'s bed on a blowup mattress. Neither one made a single sound. (Y/N) lay on her bed, cuddling a pillow as if it were someone cuddling her as she slept. Annie, fetal positioned on her bed.

The small fairly like droid remained silent, as it powered down after setting the alarm for the following morning...

The next morning was pitch black. As it always was at 6:30 am. The second day of many to come. Annie opened the door, toothbrush in her mouth, a single cup of water in her hand. She huffed to herself, finding her sleepy friend still in bed. She walked over, and carelessly dropped down on (Y/N)'s legs, causing her to jump.

"RIse and shine" Annie said in a monotonous tone.

"Annie, that really hurt" she groaned

"Had to get you up somehow"

Annie spit her toothpaste foam into the cup of water and sat on her mattress, watching as (Y/N) sat up and stretched.

"What time is it..?" she groaned.

"6:30"

"We still have an hour then...what do you want for breakfast?"

Annie shrugged.

"Maybe eggs? I have a limited culinary palate..."

"Eggs are fine" she said, seeming satisfied.

(Y/N) went downstairs to make Annie and herself breakfast. The two sat and talked as they ate, leaving a half hour to spare. She rushed upstairs, showered, dried, and dressed herself. She decided on something cute yet casual. A red turtleneck, with black jeggings and black ankle boots. 

She grabbed her bag, and looked at her desk, finding someone special. Juno. 

"Hey! You're fully changed!" she said excitedly.

She lifted her hand, allowing the small bot to gracefully sit on her hand. She flipped her own hair, as if to say "Bow to your queen". (Y/N) chuckled.

"I have to go to school today"

Juno stood, and pointed to herself then the backpack.

"I can't take you..they'd think you're...you know.."

Juno tilted her head, knowing exactly what she was going to say. She dared her to say it.

"A....you know!...a toy...."

Juno's LED eyes turned red,and she began flailing her arms, and making rude gestures, like an angry wife. 

"Oh calm down! You know they would! If I could i'd take you without question!"

Juno began making demanding motions, pointing to the backpack, then herself.

"Juno please. You ca-"

She wouldn't hear it. She turned herself away, arms crossed, chin raised as if balancing something on her nose. (Y/N) gave in, sighing.

"ok ok...I'll bring you..."

Juno turned herself around, and placed her hands on her hips, victoriously.

"Yeah yeah save it for the arena, maximus"

(Shoutouts if u get the reference)

Annie and (Y/N) began walking to school. Juno sitting in the front pocket of (Y/N)'s backpack, making no noise or movement. 

"So..what's the special class for today?"
"Huh..?" Annie looked at her.

"You know..we had gym yesterday..so what's todays class?"

"Art if I remember...I never keep up with the schedule."

"Ah...I see...I hope its music..I love music" she swooned. "I wonder whose a good singer in our class...I feel like christa has potential. Her voice is beautiful.."

Annie hummed.

The two had finally reached the school, and immediately walked towards the classroom. They sat at (Y/N)'s desk. Annie sat atop the desk like before.

(Y/N) opened her backpack, looking at Juno, playing with a few lingering colored pencils in the pouch. 

"Does Mr.Zacharias show up ontime?"

"Sometimes" Annie replied "Why?"
"I brought something with me..."

Annie looked inside the pouch, and went wide eyed for a moment, seeing the small bot. Juno looked back at her and crawled out, keeping her eyes on Annie. 

Annie attempted to touch the small bot, but Juno swatted her fingers away.

"Sorry..she's a bit of a diva..."

"Ive seen worse..."

On queue, Mr.Zacharias entered, and (Y/N) grabbed Juno in her hands, rushing over to him.

"Mr.Zacharias! Goodmorning" she greeted him.

"Morning (L/N)" he set his things down and looked at her "Need something?"
"Yes sir...I...was wondering...well..I brought something from home and I was wondering if I could keep it with me..just for the day though"

"What did you bring?"

(Y/N) opened her hands, to release Juno, as she patted herself down from being manhandled. She gave her a look before turning towards Mike. She leapt back, landing back in (Y/N)'s palms from the sudden shock of seeing Mike. He leaned in getting a good look at her.

"What is that?" he asked out of curiosity.

"She's a... little...toy of mine.."

Juno leapt up and kicked a bone in (Y/N)'s index finger. (Y/N) pulled her hands back leaving Juno to float in mid air.

"What was that for!"

Juno looked at her as if to say "You know exactly"

The two argued for a moment, Juno of course giving off facial expressions and motions.  Mike laughed at the two, amused by their little spat, gaining their attention. He composed himself again, and began setting up his own personal belongings on his desk.
"Just keep her at your desk during class"

"Yes sir. Thank you!"

She rushed back to her desk. Juno sat on the desk, laying down on her stomach, and kicked her legs back and forth. 

"What did he say?" Annie asked.

"He said she can stay"

"She'll be a distraction"
"I'm not too worried...she loves attention..."