The nurse

He waited for a moment eyeing both Ymir and (Y/N), before raising both balls. He threw one as hard as possible aiming for (Y/N), when suddenly, it curved hitting Ymir directly in the side. She fell, and the ball rolled directly in front of her. Reiner let off a silent chuckle.

"Guess you won't be taking me down anytime soon Ymir"

"Reiner!" (Y/N) called at him "Why would you do that, you could have hurt her!"

"Alls fair in dodgeball" he remarked.

    (YN) helped Ymir to her feet. Krista ran in front the sidelines helping her over to the desks. Ymir paused and looked back at (Y/N).

"Hey. New girl."

"Yeah..?"

"Kick his ass for me will ya?"

    She nodded and picked up the ball. Standing up, Reiner immediately chuckled his last ball at (Y/N), who dodged it, jumping out of the way. She stopped it from rolling over with her foot, and threw it back. Reiner let it roll to his feet, and watched as she made a shocking move of her own. She stepped forward and placed her ball at her feet, standing directly in front of him.

"Go ahead...hit me" she said.

"Give up already?"

"I don't see the point. You're better than I am. You'd kill me if you wanted"

    Reiner smirked down at her, holding the ball in his hand. She gave off a look of defeat.

"Cmon (Y/N) Don't quit now!" Eren hollered from the sidelines "I wasn't even on your team and I know you can win this! Damn it if you quit now he'll always be able to beat you from here on out"

    Reiner wound up the ball again, aiming directly at her face. He threw it down, but by seconds missed. He looked down shocked and surprised, as (Y/N) dropped to the floor grabbing her ball, while dodging his, and touched his leg with her ball.

    She stood back up and chuckled.

"Gotcha"

    Everyone froze for a moment before roaring out in excitement.

Eren rushed over to her ignoring the pain from the ball, and grabbed her shoulders.

"That was awesome! How did you do that so fast!?"

"Honestly..I don't know.."

"Hey"

    Ymir walked up beside her and patted her back.

"Nice job kiddo"

"Thanks" she smiled softly.

"Alright. That's the end of class. EVeryone back to your seats now" SHadis called out.

    Everyone returned to their seats, and (Y/N) stayed in place. She sat down on the ground and stayed there.

"(Y/N), I said back to your seat" SHadis looked at her.

"I think I pulled something...I'm just gonna sit here for a bit..."

"Do you need to see the nurse?"

"Yes..I think so.."

    Shardis helped her to her feet. SHe wobbled a bit, and latched onto him for support.

"I'll take her.." Bertholdt raised his hand sulking slightly.

    Shadis nodded. Bertholdt stood and walked over to her, supporting the injured girl. The two left the class and Bertholdt began walking her to the clinic.

"You mustve really pulled a string huh..?"

"Yeah..It was probably the quick drop i pulled...stupid me.."

    Bertholdt chuckled slightly.

"You're not stupid..that was smart actually..Reiner wouldve knocked your head off.."

"Would he really..?"

"To say the least...yes."

    She looked down. She felt a sharp pain in the back of her leg, causing her to fall to her hands. Bertholdt caught her quickly, and knelt beside her, attempting to help her up. She tried as best as she could, but the pain was too great.

"Hop on my back" he said.

"W-what..?"

"I'll give you a piggy back right there.."

"I'm might eb a bit too heavy.."

"Nonsense" he smiled "I'm sure I can handle it"

    She crawled over to his back, and crawled over it. Her arms wrapped around his neck gently, and he held her legs in the crook of his arms. He carried her, seeming to have no trouble or struggles with it. Her head lay gently on his back, as he carried her. She nearly lulled off into sleep.

"You were great out there by the way.."

"Really..?"

"Mmm. I've never seen anyone psyche him out like that. Even if it costed you a muscle.."

"Thanks...that means a lot.."

    Bertholdt smiled away from her, and thought for a moment.

"Hey..I was wondering. If the nurse says its nothing too serious..do you wanna get lunch with me today...?"

"Sure..what time is lunch? Noon-ish?"

"Yeah. We eat at about 11:30."

"Ok. sounds like fun!"

'We're here"

    Bertholdt stopped at a brown wooden door and knocked twice.

    A few seconds passed before the door opened. A female popped out with messy brown hair tied in a ponytail.

"Hey there. Watcha need?" she asked.

"My friend here has a leg injury. Do you think you can help her?"

"OF course I can! I'm not the nurse for no reason! Come on in!"

    Bertholdt entered with (Y/N) on his back, and set her down gently on the examination table.

"I don't believe we've met before" the nurse said smiling at her.

    She snapped on soem latex gloves and placed her hand towards (Y/N).

"I'm Miss.Zoe, but you can call me Hange"

"Hi, I'm (Y/N)...im new here..."

"Ah the new girl! How you doing so far? No bullies yet right?"

"Nope. Yet.." she emphasized.

        Hange let off a small chuckle and sat down in her chair in front of (Y/N).

"So, lets see what the problem is here"