Straight turn on

(Y/N) woke up before Bertholdt that same day. She looked outside seeing a foggy, grey sky. It sounded like rain was falling, and small droplets pattered against the window. (Y/N) yawned, stretching her nude upper body, relieving tensed up stress. Though Bertholdt ridded a majority of her stress earlier. 

She looked at the boy, sleeping peacefully. His arms still positioned as if he were holding her small form close to his body. A smile spread across his lips.

Her heart fluttered a bit. She leaned forward, placing a soft kiss against his cheek, and left the bed. (Y/N) proceeded to dressing up, to seem slightly more decent.

Red panties, and a black bra, with white lace at the top of the cups. She slipped on some knee high, black socks, and walked to the kitchen, hair still messy. A combination of sex hair, and bed head. 

Walking to the kitchen, her tip toeing was silenced by the falling rain that progressively fell harder. The room wad dark, lit by the feint sun peeking through depressed grey clouds. (Y/N) flicked on a light, and dimmed it, to give a soft, yet dark atmosphere to the kitchen. 

She stretched her neck, and pulled out a few pans, to begin cooking dinner. Rice, chopped steak, and soy sauce. Nothing original, but simple and tasty. She began cooking, and went for a good while, before thunder and lightning started to arrive from a distance. It didn't bother her. Storms were something she enjoyed.

She continued on with her cooking for a little while, coming close to finishing. From behind her, a pair of soft arms slipped around her waist, clasping themselves, locking her into a loving embrace. She smiled, feeling his body slide up against hers.

"Good afternoon.." she giggled.

Bertholdt placed his mouth into the crook of her neck and smiled, kissing it softly.

"Good afternoon.." she said sleepily. 

Her hand slid up into his messy brown locks, earning a low purr from his throat. He thumbed at the front of her panties, and rubbed his finger down her v-line, teasing her slightly. He nibbled at her neck, huffing against it, as if he were out of breath.

"You hungry?" she asked.

"Mm" he hummed.

She turned slowly, facing her sleepy lover. Bertholdt pressed his forehead to hers, and smiled, exhaling harshly against her nose. (Y/N) lifted herself on her toes a bit higher, placing soft kisses against his lips. Bertholdt caught her, locking her into a much longer, passionate kiss. His hand slipped to the hem of her panties, pulling it, making it like a thong. His other hand, rubbed against her bottom, gliding over the smooth skin. 

(Y/N) pulled from the kiss and rubbed over his cheek.

"C'mon..lets eat"

The two sat down beside eachother and began eating the portions set out for eachother. Bertholdt wordlessly, savored his food, while (Y/N) finished, and began to watch him. His face was like a precious little puppy. Innocent, and sweet.  Once he'd finished, (Y/N) scooted a bit closer, enough, her arms wrapped around his, cuddling it close. Bertholdt lay his head on top of hers, kissing the top of her head sweetly.

"What day is it tomorrow..?" she muttered.

"Thursday.."

"My dad will be home.."

"Will we still get to spend time together..?" he asked.

"Of course.."

"Good..I can't imagine a world without you.."

Bertholdt swallowed hard at his own words, never imagining something to sweet could come from him.

(Y/N) kissed his bicep, and smiled, nuzzling it.

"You should get some rest...we have school tomorrow.." he suggested.

"Will you tuck me in..?" she looked up at him, puppy eyes, almost pleading him to oblige.

Bertholdt smiled, and silently nodded.

He stood up, helping the petite girl from the seat, and guided her to her own bedroom. He opened the door, sat her in the bed, and tucked her in nice and tight. Bertholdt slipped her a soft kiss to her lips, but began to receive more than he'd aimed for. His hands making their way beside her hips, letting (Y/N), intertwine her fingers with his own. Before he knew it, he was locked into a full on make out session with her. He slid under the sheets, forcing her legs to straddle his own, his lengthy erection pressed against her heat. He pressed it harshly into her, earning a moan from her, caught in her throat. 

Her hands made their way up to his chest, pushing him back slightly ceasing all activity.

"Not tonight..you need to rest"

"How can I rest with this...."he looked down to his trousers, making (Y/N) giggle.

She unintentionally turned him on, and was now declining him any relief.

"I'll give you a little while to..tend to your own issues. " she smiled.

"Don't be so cruel (Y/N).." he huffed, seemingly out of breath.

"I can be much worse" she teased, turning over to her side. "Goodnight love~"

Bertholdt sighed and lay down beside her, pulling (Y/N) into a tight embrace. His arms wrapping completely around her hips. His lips made soft connection to her ear, kissing it gently. 

"Goodnight (Y/N).." he smiled..