Lust and Control..

(Warning: SMut section.))))

Her skin resisted the cling of the wooden desk. Her sweat glazed skin, easily glided over it with each sudden and violent movement. There were very few moments her mouth was able to close between loud moans. Running fingers over her perfected pink lips, each heated breath ran like smoke from a burning fire. A fire that burned in her core, urging for immediate release. Reiner could care less that she was at her end. It was exactly what he wanted. 

One finger after another, he plunged them into her body, earning rewarding, and lewd sounds from her lower regions. (Y/N) curled her toes and arched her back, feeling Reiner's thick fingers brush, pound, and violate her sweet spot. The pleasure was unbearable. Finally the flame within her burned out, doused by a release of her own fluids onto his hand. But it wasn't enough. He didn't stop..

Finger after finger, he repeated it over and over getting as much from her as he could. (Y/N)'s core immediately relit itself like a trick candle. She began to squirt uncontrollably. Her body began to react as well, unable to take the sensation any longer. Her fingers pleaded for relaxation, and clamped against the desk, cracking the polished wood. She began to twitch, and her speech began to sound as if she had a severe stutter. Her eyes began to roll back into her head...

Reiner began to consume her love juices from his hand as he continued on toying with his beloved prey to his own hearts content. He got a rise out of seeing her this way. Helpless, pleading, begging, losing her mind.

He got up from kneeling, and looked down at (Y/N)'s twitching body. He didn't smile..nothing sweet shown. It was only the sadistic, dominant side that was present. 

"Well..?" he asked.. "How does it feel? "

(Y/N) attempted to speak, but the fire inside of her only grew hotter, her body refusing to let her speak intelligently. Only unintelligible mumbling.  Reiner tilted his head, and stopped, removing his fingers from her body. A long trails of sticky juices leading to his fingers. He raised his hand, staring at the beads of juice leading down the line, and in satisfaction, licked it from his fingers, sucking on each individual digit. (Y/N)'s body convulsed on the desk.

Reiner watched as she stared at him helplessly, begging for release from the pleasure filled torture he provided. But he didn't compute the emotion. All he saw was an impotent schoolgirl, stripped naked, and embarrassed. 

He spread her legs, placing one on each shoulder. (Y/N) shook her head, begging him to stop, but still gave no words. 

Reiner ran his hands up her thighs, and gripped them, positioning his hard, thick member at her entrance. (Y/N) slammed her head back, and arched her back anticipating what was to come.. And without hesitation, Reiner slammed himself deep inside of her. (Y/N) yelped out and squirmed like an injured puppy. Reiner leaned his head back and moaned out loud, biting his bottom lip. He continued on, thrusting himself deeper and rougher into her body.
"So tight..." he uttered out breathily. "Oh (Y/N) it's been so long..far far too long.." he smiled.

Reiner thrust harder, slamming into her end over and over. His throbbing member forced (Y/N)'s insides to squeeze tighter around him, leaving no room inside. He leaned forward, pressing all of himself as far as possible, breaking any wall he could. His sweat covered body pressed firm against hers. Reiner gripped her breasts, squeezing down on the sensitive buds, and began to kiss at her neck, immediately attacking the sweet spot without care. Dragging his tongue, sucking and licking until purple marks broke out all over the effected area. (Y/N) felt herself slipping away beneath him. The filthy sound of slapping skin, and her fluids stirring from his lustful motions drove her off the edge. Her fingers clung to the skin of his back. Reiner knew she was on the edge. 

He gripped her ass, and squeezed hard.

"Don't do it till I say so.." he growled.

Reiner began to thrust much faster and harder, agitating her desire to release herself on the desk and the floor. Reiner loved it. Seeing her in such a state. He got the fuck with her, and he loved it.  

(Y/N) became overwhelmed with the sensation of pleasure, and immediately felt the urge to release. He felt her insides tighten as much as possible as she denied herself the ability to release, worried she'd upset the beast in him. Reiner teased her, slowing down out of nowhere, and grinding inside of her to agitate her as much as possible. Just when she felt she could relax, he thrust harder, and significantly faster. He repeated it continuously. Slowing down, then speeding up. Slowing down, yet pounding her harshly, then speeding up again. 

Finally, Reiner groaned, and pulled himself out, releasing himself over her body. He came, with a loud exhale, rubbing himself rapidly to remove as much as he could onto her body.

"Now you can.." he muttered.

Quickly, he dipped down between her legs, and began to lick her pussy like a starved animal. Without hesitation (Y/N) released her own juices, and Reiner took the pleasure to consuming every last drop. He hummed in satisfaction and stood up, wiping the remnants off of his mouth.

(Y/N) groaned and moaned uncontrollably while her body attempted to relax itself from the vigorous activity. She panted, heavily. The sweet smell of sex and sweat flooded the room. Her fingers slid up and down her body, rubbing his cum along her torso, taking some into her mouth. Filthy, yet tasty...

"Detention's much better when I'm in control..." He mumbled.

Reiner smiled sadistically and began to chuckle..